生活大爆炸 英文剧本台词系列
喘不过气了吗
Having a little trouble catching your breath there?
不 不 我没事儿
No,no,I'm good.
要是体育老师早告诉我刻苦训练是为了这个
If my P.E. teachers had told me this is what I was training for,
我就会试着再努力点
I would have tried a lot harder.
要么去做 要么放手 没有尝试一说
"Do or do not. There is no try."
你刚引用了星战的台词吗
Did you just quote star wars?
[星战第五部]
我引用的应该是《帝国反击战》的台词
I believe I quoted Empire Strikes Back.
老天爷
Oh,my God.
[尤达:星战人物]
我居然和一个能引用尤达大师的话的美女躺在一起
I'm lying in bed with a beautiful woman who can quote Yoda.
我爱你 佩妮
I love you,Penny.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我只是不吐不快而已
I just wanted to put that out there.
不 我很高兴
Oh,yeah,no,I-I'm-I'm glad.
那就好
Good.
-
高兴就好 -嗯
- Glad is good. - Yeah.
没手表
呃...已经很晚了
So,it's getting pretty late.
-我们差不多该睡觉吧 -对
- We should probably go to sleep. - Yeah.
-对 -该睡了
- Okay. - Yeah,probably.
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安
-
Okay,good night,sweetie. - Good night.
莱纳德 你对巨型蚂蚁这个问题持什么立场
Hey,Leonard,where do you come down on giant ants?
谢尔顿说不可能有
Sheldon says impossible.
霍华德和我都觉得不仅可能
Howard and I say not only possible,
[蝙蝠战车:蝙蝠侠的座驾]
而且作为一种交通工具 比蝙蝠战车酷多了
but as a mode of transportation,way cooler than a Batmobile.
你忽视了平方/立方定律
You are ignoring the square-cube law.
巨型蚂蚁会被
The giant ant would be crushed
自身的骨骼重量压垮
under the weight of its own exoskeleton.
而且准确来说
And for the record,
真正酷的交通工具排名应该是
the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is:
喷射背包 悬滑板 传送器 蝙蝠战车
jet pack,hoverboard,transporter,Batmobile,
然后才是巨型蚂蚁
and then giant ant.
有没有搞错
Seriously?
你们就没别的事干
You have nothing better to do
只能坐在这里聊巨型蚂蚁存在的可能性吗
than sit around and discuss the possibility of giant ants?
他怎么了
What's with him?
估计他到了每月一次的敏感期了
Perhaps he's at a sensitive point in his monthly cycle.
你是说他来大姨夫了[与Menstruating同音]
Are you saying he's man-strating?
不是字面意义上的
Not literally.
但早在十七世纪
But as far back as the 17th century,
科学家就发现男性荷尔蒙水平
scientists observed a 33-day fluctuation
有个33天的波动周期
in men's hormone levels.
有意思
Interesting.
难怪我每月中旬都会两眼泪汪汪
That might explain my weepy days in the middle of the month.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
[潜台词: 别说得这么暧昧...]
算了 不说巨型蚂蚁
Okay,forget giant ants.
巨型兔子呢
How about giant rabbits?
不管大小 我都不喜欢兔子
Big or small,I don't like rabbits.
兔子总是看似很想说话
They always look like they're about to say something,
但从来不开口
but they never do.
兔子倒是有呼吸系统
Rabbits do have a respiratory system
支撑巨大的体型
that would support great size.
并且 兔子是少数哺乳动物中
And on a side note,they are one of the few mammals
阴囊长在阴茎前的
whose scrotum is in front of the penis.
也许这才是他们想谈论的
Maybe that's what they want to talk about.
莱纳德 你对巨型兔子和阴囊位置
Leonard,where do you stand on giant rabbits
持啥态度
and scrotal position?
我一点都不在乎
I honestly don't care.
是吗
Really?
每次我们谈到不寻常的动物生殖器
Because every time we've talked about unusual animal genitals,
你总会有些有力且富争议性的观点
you've always had some pretty strong and controversial opinions.
你想让我说什么
What do you want from me?
我就是不鸟这个
I just don't give a rat's ass.
有没有巨型老鼠屁屁
Would that be a giant rat's ass?
准确来说 巨型老鼠是有可能存在的
For the record,giant rats are possible.
我们能不能说点别的
Can we please talk about something else?
比如稍微跟我们生活有关
Maybe something vaguely related
而且是地球上的东西
to life as we know it on this planet?
这个话题怎么样
Okay,how about this for a topic:
为什么莱纳德是个大混蛋
Why is Leonard being a giant douche?
假设大混蛋有可能存在
Assuming giant douches are possible.
当然有
Of course they are.
莱纳德就是一个
Leonard's being one.
说不定他和佩妮发生了"爱爱"口角
Maybe he's having a lover's spat with Penny.
才怪 我们没吵架
No,there was no spat.
但确实发生了点状况
Oh,but something happened.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
我觉得你想说 我不想听
But I sense you're going to and I don't want to hear about it.
失陪
Excuse me.
你干啥了 罗密欧
What'd you do,Romeo?
往身上倒枫蜜
You pour maple syrup all over your body
问她有没有性致玩3P
and ask her if she was in the mood for a short stack?
你是不是穿她的内裤跳来跳去取悦她
Did you think it would be funny to put on a pair of her panties
结果把她吓着了
and jump around,but it wound up just creeping her out?
什么 没有
What? No.
我只是问问 老兄
I'm just asking,dude.
没准儿呢[Raj深受其害]
It happens.
你们参加今晚的保龄球赛吗
You guys still on for bowling tonight?
当然参加
Oh,yes.
我还准备了几句垃圾话呢
In fact,I've pre
pared some trash talk for the occasion.
你打得跟你妈一个水准
You bowl like your mama.
不过 如果她打得很好
Unless,of course,she bowls well.
那就是 你打得跟你妈大相径庭
In which case,you bowl nothing like her.
哦 唉哟
Oh. Ouch.
这就是灼烈言辞的效果
That is what is referred to as a burn on you.
你要求她滴蜡吗
Did you ask her to start waxing?
没有
No.
你滴蜡了
Did you start waxing?
没有
No.
是不是做爱时
While making love,
你不小心拍了自己屁股
did you accidentally spank your own ass
然后大声哭喊"妈咪"
and cry out,"Mommy"?
我懒得理你们
I'm walking away from you now.
他没否定哎
That wasn't a no.
看来我们猜得越来越靠谱儿了
Yeah,I think we're getting close.
你是在跟她上床的时候
Did you take a Benadryl
此药会造成昏昏欲睡
吃了片苯海拉明然后睡着了么
and fall asleep while pleasuring her?
你可能会因此丢了小命儿哎
Because you can die that way.
牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流啊
Oh,that would be a good way to go.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Oh,hey.
太好了 佩妮
你一直都在Good,Penny.
友情提示 今晚7点 保龄之夜
Reminder: bowling tonight at 7:00.
噢对 保龄
Oh,right,bowling.
你要是不想来也不用勉强
You don't have to come if you don't want to.
不会啊 没那回事儿
No,no,it's okay.
说实话 没我的话你们指定输得巨惨
I mean,let's face it,you guys would get creamed without me.
确实
We would indeed.
就此特殊情况来看
In this particular case,
你纯爷们儿的气质对我们十分有利
your lack of femininity works to our advantage.
跟你聊天总是这么开心 谢尔顿
It's always nice chatting with you,Sheldon.
是讽刺吗
Sarcasm?
是毫不掩饰的轻视你
Thinly veiled contempt.
-别忘了 7点 -知道啦
-
Remember: 7:00. - Got it.
-是太平洋夏令时 -咋着吧
- Pacific Daylight time! - Bite me!
请把这纯爷们儿的气场发挥在赛场上吧
Please reserve that butch spirit for the lanes.
你不是要带自己的保龄球鞋来吗
I thought you were bringing your own bowling shoes.
这双就是我自己的啊
These are my own bowling shoes.
那你还消什么毒啊
Then what's with the disinfectant?
我脚踩过啥地方我知道
I know where my feet have been.
嗨 佩妮
Hey,Penny!
还有各位路人
And you guys.
阿尔比诺?鲍勃不能来了
Albino Bob couldn't make it,
所以我带了个替补来
so I brought a substitute.
相信你们中有人认识他
I believe some of you know
威尔?惠顿
Wil Wheaton.
威尔?惠顿 《星际迷航》中的演员
嗨 谢尔顿 近来如何啊
Hi,Sheldon. How's it going?
哎哟哟
Well,well,well.
这不是威尔?惠顿嘛
If it isn't Wil Wheaton,
我家蜘蛛侠的敌人 绿魔
the Green Goblin to my Spider-Man.
我家伽利略的对头 教皇保罗五世
the Pope Paul V to my Galileo,
我家火狐的
对手 IE浏览器
the Internet Explorer to my Firefox.
我上次纸牌锦标赛赢了你
You're not still carrying a grudge
你不会还怀恨在心呢吧
because I beat you at that card tournament,are you?
我可是"臭威尔惠顿"
I'm the proud owner
企业网站 互联网站和机构网站的所有人
of wilwheatonstinks,,and .org.
知道这说明什么吗
What does that tell you?
这说明你无时无刻都在想着我
It tells me that I am living rent-free right here.
准备好比赛了么
You ready to bowl?
当然准备好了
Oh,I'm ready.
我不知道斯图尔特有没有告诉你
I don't know if Stuart told you
今晚你的对手是谁
what you're up against tonight,
不过站在你面前的人就是
but before you stands the co-captain of the
东德克萨斯州青年基督徒圣保龄同盟会
East Texas Christian Youth Holy Roller Bowling League
冠军队的联盟队长
championship team.
7到12岁参赛组
Seven- to 12-year-old division.
佩妮打得也不错
Also,Penny's pretty good.
很好 那燃起战火吧
Great. Then it's on.
愚蠢的威尔?惠顿 战火就没灭过
Oh,foolish Wil Wheaton,it was never off.
好的
Yes!
常见的补中
A common spare.
保龄赛会上的"特工佳丽"
The Miss Congeniality of the bowling pageant.
在你登陆Twitter
Before you jump on Twitter
然后吹嘘自己那可以无视的成就之前
to tout your modest accomplishment,
看看什么叫真正的高手
watch how it's really done.
吾乃此球
I am the ball.
吾念乃其念
My thoughts are its thoughts.
其洞乃吾洞
Its holes are my holes.
好的
Yes.
推特这个吧 推特鸟
Tweet that,Tweety Bird.
我只想跟你说
Hey,I just wanted to tell you
我是你的粉丝
I'm a big fan.
谢了
Oh,thanks.
你肯定被《星际迷航》的问题问得想吐了
I'm sure you're probably sick of Star Trek questions,
不过乌比?戈德堡 你有没那个啊
but Whoopi Goldberg-- you ever hit that?
啤酒啊
Ah,beer.
能让这个可怜害羞的印度男孩
The magic elixir that can turn this poor,shy Indian boy
成为耀眼人物的神奇药剂
into the life of the party.
好耶
Oh,yeah.
吃辣味奶酪薯条吗
Chili cheese fry?
好啊 我爱辣味奶酪薯条
Yes. I love chili cheese fries.
真的 你爱吃啊
Really? You love them?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah,why?
没事啊 只是很高兴听到
No reason. I'm just glad to hear
你对表达爱意毫无障碍
you're comfortable saying you love something.
你真的想现在谈这事儿吗
Do you really want to get into this right now?
谈啥事儿
Get into what?
你怎么会不爱吃辣味奶酪薯条呢
Why wouldn't you love the chili cheese fries?
这么多年你一直都在吃
They've been in your life a long time.
它们让你心情大好
They make you happy.
它们应该知道你对它们的爱
They deserve to know.
昨晚我只是被你吓到了
Look,you just caught me by surprise las
t night.
我不知道说什么好
I didn't know what to say.
好 到现在给你的思考时间够久了吧
Okay,well,now you've had some time to think about it.
那你想说什么
So,what do you want to say?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你怎么会不确定
How can you not be sure?
在这谈论这事儿不太合适
Okay,this isn't the place to have this conversation.
对啊 合适的地方是在床上
No,the place to have the conversation was in bed
在我说了"我爱你"
after I said,"I love you"
你说"谢谢 晚安"之后
and you said,"Thank you. Good night."
别逼我 莱纳德
Don't push it,Leonard.
-我没逼你 -你逼我了
- I am not pushing anything. - You are.
你没权利决定我什么时候准备好说"我爱你"
You don't get to decide when I'm ready to say "I love you!"
原来是过早的告白问题
Ah,the premature "I love you."
我猜的是过"早"的问题 算对吗
I guessed "premature." Does that count?
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Penny.
干嘛
What?
给你的
This is for you.
冰淇淋
Ice cream?
我通过研读连环画《凯西》[一部讲述女人生活的漫画]
I've been familiarizing myself with female emotional crises.
努力想要熟悉雌性生物的感情危机
by studying the comic strip Cathy.
她一沮丧就会说"日" 然后吃冰淇淋
When she's upset,she says,"Ack!" and eats ice cream.
日啊
Ack!
你要是只猫 我就给你带千层面了
If you were a cat,I would have brought you a lasagna.
是莱纳德让你来的吗
Did Leonard send you over here?
不 自从你昨晚突然离开
No,we haven't spoken
我们还没说过话
since your abrupt departure last night
害得我们昨天输给斯图尔特
caused us to forfeit to Stuart
和他那卑鄙邪恶的不法参赛者 威尔?惠顿
and his dastardly ringer Wil Wheaton.
为此我很抱歉
Yeah,I'm sorry about that.
我毫不自豪地承认昨天我是哭着睡着的
I'm not too proud to admit that I cried myself to sleep.
再次说声抱歉
Again,I'm sorry.
让我来告诉你吧
And let me tell you,sleep did not
有莱纳德在隔壁嘶吼摇滚歌手莫莉莎的歌
come easily with Leonard in the next room
你就很难睡着了
singing along with Alanis Morrisette.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
不 很显然某位来大姨夫的也急需冰淇淋来解闷
No. Clearly another woman in dire need of ice cream.
好吧 谢尔顿
All right,Sheldon,what part of this
有没有什么安慰点的消息
is supposed to make me feel better?
关于这一点
The part where I tell you
我自行决定了来一场复赛
I've engineered a rematch
今晚重新对战斯图尔特他们
with Stuart's team for tonight.
亲爱的 我不知道
Oh,honey,I don't know.
现在和莱纳德在一起感觉怪怪的
Things are a little weird with Leonard right now.
你想让我把他踢出去吗
You want me to remove him from the team?
我是队长 我说了算
I'm the c
发布评论