看电影学英语 The Pursuit Of Happyness 《当幸福来敲门》
 〉>>更多电影 
 
—Chris: Time to get up, man.
get up: 起床
该起床了.
-Christopher: All right, dad。
好的,老爸。
-Chris: Come on.
快点。
—Christopher: Should be here soon。 I think I should make a list.
list: 名单
马上来了,我想我该列个表。
—Chris: What do mean? For your birthday gifts?
当幸福来敲门台词
干嘛?想要的生日礼物?
—Christopher: Yeah。
对呀.
-Chris: You know you're only getting a couple of things, right?
a couple of: 几个
知道只能要几个礼物,对吧?
—Christopher: Yeah, I know。 Just to look at and study so I can choose better。
知道啊,我只想列出来看看,研究一下,好好选选.
-Chris: Okay, well, that’s smart. Yeah, make a list. Can you spell everything you're thinking of?
smart: 聪明的 spell: 拼写
哦,很聪明,那就列吧,想要的礼物你都会写吗?
-Christopher: I think so。
应该吧。
—Chris: All right。 That’s good. How you doing in here, man?
哦,很好。小伙子,你还好吧?
—Christopher: Okay. Can we go to the park today, after?
还好,我们今天能去公园吗…在上完幼儿园后?
—Chris: No, I gotta go to Oakland。 Well, maybe, we'll see. Give me a kiss。 I'll talk to y
ou later。
呃…我还得去Oakland,或许…再说吧,亲亲.晚点再说.
Excuse me. Oh, excuse me。。.when is somebody gonna clean this off? And the Y? The Y. We talked about this.
借过,对不起…呃…什么时候会人清洗一下?我提过的,幸福的“幸”写错了.
It's an I in ”happiness。" There’s no Y in ”happiness.” It’s an I.
happiness: 幸福
这里写成了辛苦的“辛”。
I'm Chris Gardner。 I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old.
我是Chris Gardner,我第一次见到我父亲时,已经28岁了。
And I made up my mind as a young kid。。。that when I had children..。 my children were
gonna know who their father was.
我儿时就决定,将来我有了孩子,我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁。
This is part of my life story. This part is called ”Riding the Bus。”
这里讲述的是我人生故事的一部分,这部分叫做…“搭公车”。
-Man: What's that? It's a time machine, isn’t it? Seems like a time machine。
那是什么?是架时光机,对吧?看起来是时光机。
That seems like a time machine. It’s a time machine。 Take me with you。
像是时光机,是时光机,能带上我吗?
-Chris: This machine。。.this machine on my lap。。。
lap: 膝盖
这仪器…我膝盖上的这台仪器…
-Man: This guy, he has a time machine. He travels in the past with this machine and。。。
这伙计,他有架时光机。他…他…他…用时光机穿梭到过去。
-Chris: It is not a time machine。 It' a portable bone—density scanner。 A medical device I sell for a living。
portable: 手提式的 bone: 骨骼 density: 密度 scanner: 扫描机 device: 设备 for a living: 为…谋生,为了生存
这不是…时光机,而是手提式骨质密度扫描仪。是医疗器材,我就靠卖这个过活。
Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you。 I appreciate it。
opportunity: 机会 discuss: 讨论 appreciate: 感激
谢谢您给我这个机会,向您推介这仪器,我不胜感激。
-Doctor: We just don’t need it, Chris.
我们真的不需要,Chris。
It’s unnecessary and expensive.
unnecessary: 不必要的
没多大用处而且还很贵。
-Chris: Well, maybe next.。.
哦,或许下次…
—Doctor: Thank you。
谢谢。
-Chris: It gave a slightly denser picture than an x—ray for twice the money。
slightly: 些微的 dense: 密集的 x-ray: X射线
它比X光机显像更精确一点点,但却贵了一倍。
-Linda: Hey.
嘿。
-Chris: Hey, baby。
嘿,宝贝.
—Linda: what happened?
怎么啦?
-Chris: No, nothing. Look, I can't get Christopher today.
没…没事儿,只是…我今天不能去接儿子。
—Linda: Oh, no, you don’t, Chris。 I'm back on at 7.
你得去,我七点还要上班。
—Chris: I know. I have got to go to Oakland。
我知道,但我一定要去Oakland。
-Linda: So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him, bathe him.。.get him in bed, and be back here by 7?
feed: 喂 bathe: 沐浴
所以我得先接他回家,做饭,给他洗澡…哄他睡觉,然后七点前回到这儿?
-Chris: Yes.   
对。 
-Linda: And we got the tax—bill notice today. What are you gonna do about that?
tax: 税 bill: 账单 notice: 通知
今天收到了税单,你说怎么办?
—Chris: Look, this is what we gotta do。 You see that car? The one with the pretty yellow s
hoe on it?
听着,就这么办。看到那车了吗?那辆穿着漂亮黄鞋子的车。
That’ mine. There' no parking near hospitals。 That’ what happens when you're always in a rush.
parking: 停车 rush: 匆促
那是我的车,医院附近不准停车,赶时间的结果就是这样。
Thanks anyway. Very much. Maybe next quarter。
quarter: 一季度
还是非常谢谢你,或许下个季度。
—Doctor: It’s possible.
可能哦。
—Chris: I needed to sell at least two scanners a month for rent and daycare。
at least: 至少 scanner: 扫描仪 rent: 租金 daycare: 日间照管儿童
我每个月至少得卖两台,才够付房租和幼儿园费.
I'd have to sell one more.。。to pay off all of those tickets under my windshield wiper。 The problem is.。。I haven't sold any for a while。
windshield: 挡风玻璃 wiper: 刷
还得再卖一台…才够付车窗上的那些罚单,问题是…我很久没卖出一台了。
Since when do you not like macaroni and cheese?
macaroni: 通心粉 cheese: 乳酪
你什么时候开始不喜欢通心粉加奶酪的?
-Linda: Since birth?
从…我出生开始?
-Chris: What’s that?
这是什么?
-Linda: What?
呃?
—Chris: What is this?
这是什么东西?
—Linda: It’s a gift for Christopher。
Christopher的礼物。
-Chris: From whom?
谁给的?
-Linda: Cynthia From work. It’s for adults. Chris can't use it. She didn't know.