七年级英语广播稿
【篇一:初中英语广播稿】
hello everyone,welcome to our radio time.
we will see you evey tuesday on time
i am----  i am----
今天,我们为大家带来了几篇美文。
永远的朋友
a friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
“别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。”
sometimes in life, you find a special friend;
有时候在生活中,你会到一个特别的朋友;
someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。
someone who makes you laugh until you cant stop;
他会把你逗得开怀大笑;
someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他会让你相信人间有真情。
someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。
this is forever friendship.
这就是永远的友谊。
when youre down, and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.
当你失意,当世界变得黯淡与空虚,你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。
your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.
你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
if you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows.
你转身走开时,真正的朋友会紧紧相随。
if you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. 你迷失方向时,真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。
your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。
and if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete, because you need not worry.
如果你到了这样的朋友,你会快乐,觉得人生完整,因为你无需要再忧虑。
you have a forever friend for life, and forever has no end.
你拥有了一个真正的朋友,永永远远,永无止境。
面朝大海,春暖花开
facing the sea with spring blossoms—haizi
面朝大海,春暖花开—海子
from tomorrow on,i will be a happy man.
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
grooming,chopping and traveling all over the world. 喂马,劈柴,周游世界
from tomorrow on,i will care foodstuff and vegetable. 从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms. 我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
from tomorrow on,write to each of my dear ones. 从明天起,和每一个人通信
telling them of my happiness.
告诉他们我的幸福
what the lightening of happiness has told me.
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
i will spread it to each of them.
我将告诉每一个人
give a warm name for every river and every mountain. 给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
strangers,i will also wish you happy.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
may you have a brilliant future!
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
may you lovers eventually become spouses!
愿有情人终成眷属
may you enjoy happiness in this earthly world! 愿你们在尘世获得幸福
i only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms. 我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开
青春的飞逝同一片蓝天
there are gains for all our losses.
我们失去的一切都能得到补偿,
there are balms for all our pain;
我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;
but when youth,the dream,departs
可是梦境似的青春一旦消逝,
it takes something from our hearts,
它带走了我们心中的某种美好,
and it never comes again.
从此一去不复返。
we are stronger, and are better,
我们变得日益刚强、更臻完美,
under manhood’s sterner reign;
在严峻的成年生活驱使下;
still we feel that something sweet
可是依然感到甜美的情感,
following youth, with flying feet, 已随着青春飞逝,
and will never come again. 不再返回。
something beautiful is vanished, 美好已经消逝,
and we sigh for it in vain; 我们枉自为此叹息; we behold it everywhere, 尽管在天地之间,
on the earth, and in the air, 我们处处能见青春的魅力, but it never comes again!  可是
它不再返回!
【篇二:英语广播稿】
good afternoon, everyone! my name is xxx .i’m from class two, grade one
i’m very happy to spent the afternoon with you . first,let’s share two english sayings together
i know that my future is not just a dream.
while there is life there is hope.
nexti will tell you a  short  joke, i hope you can like it.
john and jack are good friends. sometimes they are kind to each other. their classmates all said they were like brothers. but sometimes they were not. one morning, they went to see a film together. at noon, they were very hungry. they went into a restaurant to have lunch. the waiter came up to them and asked, “what would
you like?” “please bring us two oranges first,” said john. when the waiter put two oranges on the table, jack took the bigger one at once. so john became angry “you are not polite, jack. why didn’t you take the smaller one?” john said. “but i did right,” said jack with a smile, “if i let you take first, which one will you choose?” “of cause i’ll take the smaller one,” said john. “yes,” jack said, “if you take the smaller one first, the bigger one will still be mine. isn’t that so?” john had nothing to say.