《应♥召♥女友》前情提要
Previously on The 馅饼网
我要你为我做件事
I want you to do something for me.
你愿为我做件事吗
Will you do something for me?
当然
Yes.
艾瑞卡
Erica?
彼得·科肖尼
Peter Koscielny.
我们知道彼得·罗利马要提前
We know that Peter Lorimer is vacating his office
从能源部长的位置上退下来
of Secretary of Energy early,
而萨斯曼是政♥府♥接替他的头几名候选人之一
and that Sussman is on the administration's shortlist to succeed him. 我们想跟他搞好关系
We're interested in forming a relationship with him.
我们还想知道名单上还有谁
We also want to know who else is on that list.
-为什么 -有意思
-
Why? - That's funny.
我不觉得你是个天真的人啊
You don't strike me as the naive type.
我们投资就期待回报
We expect a return on our investment.
我想感觉你在我体内长大
I wanna feel you growing inside of me.
我爱你
I love you.
应♥召♥女友
第二季第九集
艾瑞卡和安娜
我需要知道除了萨斯曼
I need to know who else is on the shortlist
能源部长的候选人还有谁
for Secretary of Energy besides Sussman.
政♥府♥应该还没结束审查吧
I'm not sure the administration is finished vetting yet. 给谁
Who's it for?
彼得·科肖尼 CIPC资本的总裁
Peter Koscielny of CIPC Capital.
如果能哄他开心他可是个大捐助人
He's a big get if we can keep him happy.
他要其他人的名字干什么
Why does he want the other names?
这怎么有利于我们了
How does that help us?
他要给两千五百万
He's offering 25 million.
换取让他去接触萨斯曼的对手吗
So he can gain access to Sussman's competitors?
你要我回绝两千五百万吗
You want me to turn down 25 million?
这对他赢得再选肯定有好处
That'll go a long way to getting him re-elected.
萨斯曼不非得知道
Sussman doesn't have to know
我也不会少了你的好处
and I'll make it worth your while.
好吧我想想办法
Okay. I'll see what I can do.
很好
Great.
怎么
<
你看上去挺开心
You look happy.
是的很开心
I am. Very.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
spa是什么服务-谁的孩子 -一个客户
- Who got you pregnant? - A client.
他才刚40 身体不错
He's in his early 40s, in good health
宜妃而且聪明又和善
and he's intelligent and kind.
-他知道吗 -不五字春联
- Does he know? - No.
我不打算告诉他
I'm not going to tell him.
我是为了我们
I did it for us.
你说什么呢
左卫率What are you talking about?
我希望我们成为一家人
I want us to be a family.
-别发疯了 -如果我们相爱就不算疯
- That's crazy. - Not if we love each other. 你怀多久了
How far along are you?
三周
Three weeks.
我第一次就怀上了
I got pregnant on my first try.
这说明这是注定的
That's a sign it's meant to be.
你要生下来吗
So you're going to have it?
天啊这真是疯了
Oh, my God. That's insane.
为什么这是个孩子
Why is it insane? It's a child.
经常有人收养并爱护孩子
People adopt and love children all the time. 这个就是我们的
And this one will be ours.
来
<
我爱你
I love you.
关于
喂
Hello.
我拿到名单了
I have the shortlist.
Hang on a sec.
好说吧
All right. Go on.
肯·布莱森安德鲁·郝泽
Ken Bryson, Andrew Hauser
吉姆·斯特里肯特伦特·嘉泽
Jim Strachan, and Trent Garza.
记下了
Got it.
务必小心如果传出去
Please be discreet, I would really take a hit
这是我泄露的我可要倒大霉了
if it ever got out that this came from me.
当然谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
关于
-名单 -很好
- The list. - Great.
你有多确信
How confident are you?
非常确信
Very.
一周内就会把钱打给你
You'll have the transfer within a week.
我好高兴你来了我好想你
I'm so glad you're here. I missed you.
-你就住这儿 -嗯
- So this is where you live? - Yeah.
来我带你转转
Here, I'll show you around.
没必要我不久留
There's no need. I'm not staying long.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们结束了我不想再见你了
It's over between us. I don't want to see you anymore. 你不爱我吗
You don't love me?
不
No.
I don't believe you.
告诉我怎么回事
Please talk to me.
我不懂你怎么能就这么结束我们的关系
I don't understand how you can just end it. 我们在一起多好
We're so good together.
我们可以做一家人
We could be a family.
"一家人" 你上了个客户
"A family?" you fuck a client
还要我养大他的孩子
and you want me to raise his child?
你疯了吗
Are you fucking insane?
我是出于爱才那么做的
I did it out of love.
我爱你我需要你
I'm in love with you. I need you.
别不理我跟我说话
Please don't shut me out. Please talk to me. 我不懂我真的不懂
I don't understand. I just don't understand. 我不爱你
I don't love you.
再没什么可说了
There's nothing else to say.
别
Don't.
停下
Stop it.
不放开我
No, get off me.
有朋自远方来的自
求你
<
求你别走
Please don't go.
-好了 -求你
- All right. -
-求你 -离我远点
发布评论