《应♥召♥女友》前情提要
Previously on The
你知道马丁·霍班是谁吗
Do you know who Martin Hoban is?
加拿大那个工业家
The Canadian industrialist?
你跟霍班有什么关系
What's your relationship with Hoban?
这么说吧我们的生意利益相似
Let's just say we have similar business interests.
霍班先生不是美国公民
As a non-US citizen, it's illegal for Mr. Hoban
他向美国超级政♥治♥委员会捐款
to make donations to US super PACs
我们接收捐款都是违法行为
and it's illegal for me to accept them.
那不成问题
That won't be a problem.
删除科肖尼跟查瑟林之间的
I want you to delete any correspondence
一切通信一切
between Koscielny and Chiesurin. Everything,
电邮短♥信♥ 电♥话♥记录e-mails, texts,
-我们所有的会面记录 -怎么了
- Any record of us meeting. - What's going on?
别管了去做吧
No. Just do it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你很清楚我在做什么
You know exactly what I'm doing.
我不知道她看上你什么了
和臊子同居的日子I don't know what she sees in you.
她接受了公民第一的捐款
She received a donation from Citizens First
那是一家在多伦多注册的空壳公♥司♥
a shell company registered in Toronto
由加拿大商人马丁·霍班控制
controlled by Martin Hoban, a Canadian businessman.
都在里面了
It's all in there.
成品化粪池她拿出了什么回报
What did she give him in return?
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要你继续监控她
I need you to continue monitoring her.
5言绝句不可能你说过到此为止了
No way. You said this was it.
我不能了
I can't.
给
Here.
我可能会丢了工作的
I could lose my job.
没有人会发现的
No one will ever find out.
那是一万美金
It's ten thousand dollars.
你自己选如果你不想要
It's your choice, if you don't want it
走就是了
all you have to do is leave.
但如果你继续你可以挣很多钱
But if you continue, you will make a lot of money. 相信我没人会发现的
Trust me, no one will ever find out.
你不会想站错队的
You want to be on the right side of this.
还有件事
There's one more thing.
她是个酒鬼
She's an alcoholic.
她在上班期间喝酒
She's drinking heavily on the job
而且情况渐渐失控了
and it's getting out of control.
应♥召♥女友
第二季第十三集
艾瑞卡和安娜
艾瑞卡·迈尔斯和彼得·科肖尼见面
Erica Myles met with Peter Koscielny
并亲自向他索要了捐款
and personally solicited the donation.
这些文件是汇款证明
Here are the files that show the transfer.
可以开始进行泄露了
And it'd be good to start leaking it.
了解中饱
Understood.
电视在增加报道
Well, the networks are increasing coverage
这样能有更多捐助人
which will mean more donors
这对俄亥俄州的战局很关键
which will be crucial
可以跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我得挂了再打给你
I've got to go. Call you back.
-
怎么了 -听着
- What is it? - Look, uh...
我不想杞人忧天
I don't want to be an alarmist
但我听到了好多关于艾瑞卡的传言
but I've been hearing rumors about Erica.
除了首席检察官的那件破事
Aside from that mess with the Attorney General 联调局据说在调查艾瑞卡
the FBI is apparently looking into the donation 从彼得·科肖尼那里要来的捐款
Erica solicited from Peter Koscielny.
艾瑞卡
Erica!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
怎么了
What is it?
我刚跟萨姆·佩雷兹说过话
I just spoke with Sam Perez.
他听到传言说联调局
He's hearing rumors that the FBI
在调查科肖尼的捐款
is looking into the Koscielny donation.
-
什么 -我们有危险吗
- What? - Are we at risk?
当然没有我审查过他他没问题
No, of course not. I vetted him. He's clean.
-你确定吗 -完全确定
- Are you sure? - One thousand percent.
那怎么会有人说这种话
Then why are people talking?
我怎么知道人们总在说各种各样的话
I have no idea. People talk all the time.
你最好去查个明白
Well, you might want to find out.飞向宇宙
我会转告她你来过电♥话♥
I'll let her know that you called.
我知道我也只能做到这里了
I know. That's the best I can do.
是的我转达了等她方便了
Yes, I passed that along, and she will get back to you 就会给你回电
as soon as she can.
来我办公室我需要跟你说话
I need to speak with you in my office, now.
她会给你回电的
She'll get back to you.
关上门
Shut the door.
你对马丁·霍班有什么了解
What do you know about Martin Hoban?
没有他是谁
Nothing. Who is he?
他是公民第一背后的人吗
Is he behind Citizens First?
有人跟你问起过他吗
Did anyone ask you about him?
没有
No.
-没有人吗 -没有
- No one? - No, no one.
你说的是实话吗
Are you telling the truth?
是的怎么了你吓到我了
Yes. What's going on? You're scaring me.
据说联调局
Apparently, the FBI
在调查科肖尼的捐款
are looking into the Koscielny donation.
天呐
Oh, my God.
如果他们查明了他的身份
And if they find out who he is
我的麻烦可就大了
I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble.
他是谁
唐宋词鉴赏辞典Who is he?
我不能告诉你但如果他们联♥系♥了你I can't tell you, but if they contact you
别提他和重新注册的事
don't mention him or the re-registration.
-什么都别说 -好
- Nothing. - Okay.
你什么都不能说
You can't say anything.
我不会的别担心
I won't. Don't worry.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有人联♥系♥你问马丁·霍班的事了吗Did anyone else contact you about Martin Hoban?
没有怎么了
No one. Why?
据说联调局在调查捐款的事
Apparently, the FBI are looking into the donation.
如果他们联络了你千万别说
If they contact you, please don't tell them
我叫你调查他来着
that I asked you to look into him.
我不能那么做那是违法的
发布评论