看着这道光
Now, look into the light.
我是布里亚·琼斯
I am Bria Jones.
我是布里亚·琼斯
五带I am Bria Jones.
你愿意作证指控唐纳德·费尔柴尔德
You'll testify against
作为交换我们会将你安置到安全屋
...and in exchange we'll relocate you to a safe house.
帮助你到合适的职业
Assist you in finding appropriate employment.
并会指派一名联邦法警
核辐射防护And assign you a US Marshal
保护你和你的女儿
for the protection of you and your daughter.
她不是我的女儿
She's not my daughter.
不想走我不走
I don't wanna go! I'm not going!
他花钱雇你陪他
He paid for your company.的我作文
你也受雇陪我
You're paid to accompany me.
那是我的工作
That's my fucking job!
那是个窃听器那是个窃听器
That's a bug, man. That's a fucking bug.
谁把这个放在这里的
Who put this here?
布里亚
Bria!
-没事的凯拉  -布里亚
-
炭烧猪颈肉
You'll be okay, Kayla. - Bria!
我保证你很安全
I promise, you're safe now.
这些文件说明你是唐纳德·费尔柴尔德的法定继承人
This states that you are the legal descendant of Donald Fairchild 也是信托的受益人和受托人
and the beneficiary and trustee of Board of Trust.
布里亚不仅仅能控制账户
Not only is Bria in control of the accounts
她和你一样都是受益人
she's a beneficiary alongside you.
觉得她因此才带走我吗
You think that's why she took me with her?
为了钱
For money?
举起右手
Raise your right hand.
你庄严宣誓会说出事实只说事实
Do you solemnly affirm to tell the truth, the whole truth 绝不保留承担伪证的
and nothing but the truth under pains
痛苦和惩罚
and penalties of perjury?
是的
I do.
我马上回来
I'll be right out.
我不想参与非法入室
I don't want to be a part of a break-in, ma'am.
我只想赶紧拿钱走人
I just need to get paid and then I can get out of here.
我知道很抱歉花了这么久
I know and I'm so sorry it's taking so long.
我被锁在我自己屋外了
I got locked out of my house.
我我只需要再去一个地方
I, I just need to go one more place.
如果你愿意等一下
If you could just wait.
我不知道你在干什么但我没有那么...
I don't know what you're doin', but I don't need -需要钱  -我只是需要你的帮助
- ...that bad. - I just need your help.
拜托
Please.
如果你能等我
If you just wait for me
我会好好补偿你
I will compensate you really well.
-好吧  -好吗
- Okay. - Yeah?
-好吧  -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
怎么回事
What the hell's goin' on here, huh?
-抱歉女士  -别这样
- Sorry, ma'am. - Oh, come on!
-我不干了  -等等
-
I can't do this. - Wait!
Fuck!
你有麻烦了吗
You in some kind of trouble?
是的我被锁在我自己的屋子外了
Actually, yeah, I am. I'm locked out of my house.
你为什么不直接打给那个
Oh, why don't you just call that parole guy
天天过来的假释官
who hangs around here everyday?
-
他是我兄弟  -是啊
- He's my cousin. - Yeah, sure.
是啊你是戴着黑头套
Sure, you get led out with a black sack
铐着手铐带走的
over your head, handcuffed.
我不知道你有什么兄弟但那些人绝不是家人
I don't know what kinda cousins you have but that ain't family. 好吧他是我的假释官
Fine. He's my parole officer.
你杀了人吗
Did you kill anyone?
我不想知道
Oh, I don't wanna know.
当我没问
Forget I even asked that.
我讨厌那些猪等等我
I hate pigs. Wait here a second.
让一下
Here, let me in there.
-我可不想付钱赔偿  -嗯
- Hey, I'm not payin' for this. - Yeah.
不我要你我要你保证...
No, no, I just want your, I want your
-我不用赔偿  -我保证
- ...I'm not paying for this. - You have my word, I promise.
你不用赔偿
You won't pay a penny.
该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Goddammit!
让我试试让我试试
Le-let me try it. Let me try.
应♥召♥女友
释怀的句子
第二季第十四集
布里亚
范玮琪什么歌好听
好了
All right.
我可没空站在这里一整天
Hey, I'm not gonna stand out here all day.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就这点
That's it?
斯特劳特
我们不用去酒吧了甚至不用开房♥间我到停车场和你见面  500元再见个面吗
老地方老价格
斯特劳特
我们不用去酒吧了甚至不用开房♥间我到停车场和你见面  500元再见个面吗
老地方老价格
老地方一小时后到不过400  我开奔驰来
可以商量但我觉得还行
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你跑过来的吗
You been runnin' or somethin'?
是的我的车坏了
Yeah, my car broke down.
只能走一小段路
I had to walk a little bit.
你身上味道真大
You kinda smell like shit.
想干一炮吗
Want to fuck?
你真的很棒
Well, you feel really good.
我还没准备好
You know, I'm not ready yet.
我只想让你进入我的身体
I just want you inside me.
我都还没有硬
I'm not even hard yet.
是啊但是在你旁边我就湿了
Yeah, but just being near you makes me really fucking wet. 你知道吗...
Uh, you know
我觉得这样不行
I don't think this is gonna work, uh...
我可能太紧张了之类的
I might just be too nervous or somethin'
但是你能...
but you know,
也许我们不适合对方
You know, maybe we're not right for each other.
也许我们需要其他人
Maybe we should both find other people
满足我们的需求
to meet our needs, you know.
-嗯  -只是...
-
Yeah. -
-别介意  -嗯
- Just no hard feelings. - Yeah.
我只是
Look,
我得六点前回家不然我妻子会疑神疑鬼
I just need to be home by 6:00 or my wife gets paranoid. 你有妻子真不错
You have a wife? That's nice.