《全⼼全意地投⼊》——英⽂⼩译⼆【英⽂短篇正能量】Almost everybody thinks they are really the masters of their own lives.
⼏乎所有的⼈都认为他们是真正掌握他们⾃⼰的⽣活
i used to think that way ,too.
以前,我也前这样认为
Though the uphills and downhills of my life,i've come to realize that i didn't really ever own my own life.And neither did most of the others.
经历过⽣活的⼤起⼤落后,我开始明⽩我也从未曾真正地掌握⾃⼰的⽣活,他们也没有。
And i was seldom able to calm down and reflect on the present moment.
现在我很少能平静下来并且冷静地思考。
But what it really means to own your own life is that you put your heart into the present moment
全⾝⼼投⼊现在的⼈才是真正意义上掌控⾃⼰⽣活的⼈。
Otherwise you're nothing but just a passenger who are forced to drive through this highway that we can life.
否则你什么也不是,仅仅是⼀个因⽣活所迫按部就班的过客。
You don't own it.And you can't enjoy it.
你不能掌控它,也不能享受它。
Now,i choose to live my life camly without restlessness,mockery or complains.
现在,我选择平静地⽣活⽽不是⼼神不宁,嘲弄,抱怨。
Being like this i suddenly discovered that my vision had become clearer.
就这样我突然发现我的眼界开始变得清晰起来。
Many problems that troubled me before are now solved.
许多困扰我许久的问题到今得到解决。平静的生活
I'm grateful that i made such a decision.
我很庆幸我做了这样⼀个决定。
In the past i can only dream what kind if a life that i can live.
在过去我只能想象着我能过哪种⽣活。
But now i can live this life as i wanted.
但是现在我能按照⾃⼰的意愿来⽣活。
发布评论