哈利波特与魔法⽯-电影英⽂台词(2)
I should’ve known that you would be here. 我早该想到会在这⾥遇到你
Professor McGonagall. 麦格教授
Good evening. Professor Dumbledore. 晚上好,邓布利多教授
Are the rumors true, Albus? 传闻是真的吗?阿不思?
I’m afraid so, professor. 我想是真的,教授
The good 有个好消息
And the bad 也有坏消息
And the boy? 那个孩⼦呢?
Hagrid is bringing him. 海格会把他带到这⼉来
Is it wise 你觉得这么做明智吗?
To trust Hagrid with something so important? 把这种⼤事交给海格去办?
Professor. I would trust Hagrid with my life. 教授,我可以把⾃⼰的命交到海格⼿中Professor Dumbledore, sir. 邓布利多教授Professor McGonagall 麦格教授
No problems, I trust, Hagrid? 没遇到什么⿇烦吧,海格?
No, sir. 没有,先⽣
Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. ⼩家伙⼀飞到布⾥斯托尔就睡了TRY not to wake him. ⼩⼼别吵醒他There you go. 你看发誓的英文
Do you really think it’s safe, leaving him with these people? 你觉得把他交给这些⼈好吗?They’re the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. 真是⼀⽆可救药的⿇⽠
They really are…他们真的是…
The only family he has. 他在世上唯⼀的亲⼈
He’ll be famous. 这孩⼦将来会⾮常有名
Every child in our world. 我们世界中的每个孩⼦
Will know his name. 都会知道他的名字
Exactly. 完全正确
He’s far better off growing up away from all of that. 最好是让他成长时远离这⼀切Until he’s ready. 等他能够接受的时候再告诉他
There, there, Hagrid. 好了,好了,海格
It’s not really goodbye, after all. ⼜不是再也见不到⾯
Good luck…祝你好运
…H arry Potter. 哈利·波特
Up. Get up! 起床!快起床!
Now! 快点!
Wake up, cousin! We’re going to the zoo! 快醒来,表弟!要去动物园啰!
Here he comes, the birthday boy. 我们的⼩寿星来了
Happy birthday, son. ⽣⽇快乐,⼉⼦
Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything. 快去煮早餐,不准烧焦东西
Yes. Aunt Petunia. 是,佩妮姨妈
I want everything to be perfect…我希望今天⼀切顺⼼
…for my Dudley’s special day! 这可是我们达⼒的⼤⽇⼦
Hurry up! 快点!
Bring my coffee, boy. 给我咖啡,⼩⼦
Yes. Uncle Vernon. 是,弗农姨⽗
Aren’t they wonderful, darling? 是不是很棒呀,亲爱的?
How many are there? ⼀共有⼏个?
36. counted them myself. 三⼗六个,我⾃⼰数的
36?! But last year I had 37! 三⼗六个?但去年有三⼗七个
But some are bigger than last year’s. 但有些礼物⽐去年的⼤⼀点呀
I don’t care! 我管它有多⼤
This is what we’re going to do. 好,好,待会⼉我们⼀出去
We’re going to buy you two new presents. How’s that, pumpkin? 就再去帮你买两个新礼物,好不好呀,⼩乖乖?
It should be a lovely day at the zoo. 要去动物园了
I’m really looking forward to it. ⼀定可以玩得很开⼼,真期待
I’m warning you now, boy. 我警告你,⼩⼦
Any funny business, and at all…要是有任何怪事发⽣,只要有⼀点点的怪事
…and you won’t have any meals for a week. 你就⼀个礼拜不准吃饭
Get in. 上车
Make it move. 叫它动嘛
Move! 动呀!
-
-Move! – He’s asleep! –快动呀!- 它睡着了
He’s boring. 真没劲!
Sorry about him. He doesn’t understand what it’s like. 对不起,他不了解你的感受,像这样
Lying there day after day…⼀天⼜⼀天地躺在这⼉
…watching people press their ugly faces in on you. 看⼈们硬把丑脸贴到你⾯前Can you hear me? 你听得懂我的话?It’s just. 只是…
I’ve never talked to a snake before. 我以前从没跟蛇讲过话
Do you? 你…
I means. Do you talk to people often? 我是说,你常跟⼈说话吗?
You’re from Burma, aren’t you? 你是从缅甸来的,对吧?
Was it nice there? Do you miss your family? 那⼉是不是很美?你想家吗?
I see. 我懂了
That’s me as well. I never knew my parents either. 我也⼀样,我没见过我的⽗母Moving. Mummy, Dad. 动了!妈妈!爸爸!You won’t believe what this snake is doing! 你绝对想不到这只蛇在⼲嘛Thanks. 谢谢
Anytime. 别客⽓
Snake! 蛇!
Mum! Mummy! Help me! 妈妈,妈咪,救救我,救命呀
My darling boy! How did you get in there? 宝贝⼉⼦,你是怎么进去的?
Who did this? How did you get in there? 我的天哪,你是怎么进去的?
Is there a snake? 那是⼀条蛇吗?
It’s all right, sweetheart. 没事的,⼩甜⼼
We’ll get you out of these cold clothes. 我们会帮你把这湿冷的⾐服脱掉
What happened? 这是怎么回事?
I swear. I don’t know! 我发誓我真的不知道
The glass was there and then it was gone, 玻璃忽然消失
Like magic. 就像魔法⼀样
There’s no such thing as magic. 世上根本就没有魔法
Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk. 玛姬病了,吃了个怪油螺
Dad, look! Harry’s got a letter! 爸爸,你看!哈利有⼀封信
Give back. It’s mine! 还我,那是我的
Yours? Who’d be writing to you? 你的?谁会写信给你啊?
No more mail through this letterbox. 这样就不能再往信箱⾥投信了Have a lovely day at the office, dear. 祝你上班愉快,亲爱的
Go on. 快滚
Fine day. Sunday. 星期天真是个好⽇⼦
In my opinion, best day of the week. 我认为是⼀星期中最棒的⼀天Why is that, Dudley? 这是什么原因,达⼒?
Because there’s no post on Sundays? 因为星期天不送信?
Right you are, Harry! 答对了,哈利
No post on Sunday. 星期天不送信
No blasted letters today! No, sir. 今天没有讨厌的信!没有!
Not one single bloody letter. Not one! 没有⼀封该死的信,完全没有No, sir, not one blasted, miserabl
e…没有,没有⼀封讨厌,可恶…Oh, no! 喔,不!
Make it stop, please! 叫它停下来,拜托,妈咪!
Make it stop, please! 拜托,妈咪,叫它们停下来
Stop! Stop it! 停!快停!
Mummy, what’s happening? 妈妈,告诉我,这是怎么⼀回事?What’s this? 这是什么?
Give me that! 把它给我
Give me that letter! 把信给我
Get off! 放⼿!
They’re my letters! Let go of me! 这是我的信,放开我!
That’s it! We’re going away! 够了,我们⾛吧
Far away, where they can’t find us! ⾛得远远的,让他们不到Daddy’s gone mad, hasn’t he? 爸爸发疯了,是不是?Make a wish, Harry. 许个愿吧,哈利
Who’s there? 什么⼈?
Sorry about that. 抱歉,不好意思
I demand that you leave at once. 我要你⽴刻离开,先⽣
You are breaking and entering. 你这是⾮法侵⼊民宅
Dry up, Dursley, you great prune. 少罗嗦,德思礼,你这⼤笨蛋I haven’t seen you 上回我看到你的时候
Since you was a baby, Harry. But…你还是个婴⼉,哈利,可是…You’re a bit more along than I expected. 你块头⽐我想的⼤多了Particularly in the middle. ⽽且肚⼦还这么凸
I’m not Harry. 我⼜不是哈利
I am. 我才是
Well, of course you are. 恩,这才符合嘛
Got something for you. 我这⼉有个东西要送你
Afraid I sat on it. 好像不⼩⼼被我压到了
But I imagine it’ll taste fine just the same. 不过味道是不会变的
Baked it myself, words and all. 全都是我⾃⼰烤⾃⼰做的唷
Thank you. 谢谢你
It’s not every day your young man turns 11, is it? ⼀年⾥就只有这么⼀次,你现在满⼗⼀岁啰
Excuse me, but…对不起,可是…
Who are you? 你到底是谁呀?
Rubeus Hagrid. 鲁伯·海格担任…
Keeper of keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. 霍格沃茨的钥匙管理员与猎场看守⼈
Of course, you know about Hogwarts. 你总该知道霍格沃茨吧?
Sorry, no. 抱歉,不知道
No? Blot me, Harry. 不知道?我的天哪,哈利
Didn’t you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all? 没想过你爸妈是怎么学会的?
Learned what? 学会什么?
You’re a wizard, Harry. 你是⼀个巫师,哈利
I’m a what? 我是⼀个什么?
A wizard. ⼀个巫师
A good one, I’d wager, once you’re trained up. 只要再受点训练,你⼀定会变成⾮常厉害的巫师
No, you’ve made a mistake.不,我想你弄错了
I mean…我是说…
…I can’t be a wizard. 我不可能是巫师啊
I mean, I’m just…我是说,我只是…
Harry. Just Harry. 哈利,我只是哈利
Well. Just Harry. 好吧,哈利
Did you ever make anything happen? 你从来没发⽣过任何怪事吗?
Anything you couldn’t explain, when you were angry or scared? 在你⽣⽓害怕的时候,没出现什么搞不懂的怪事吗?Dear Mr. Potter. 亲爱的波特先⽣
We are pleased to inform you…我们很荣幸能在此通知你
…that you have accepted at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and Wizardry. 你已获准进⼊霍格沃茨魔法学校就读
He will not be going! I told you. 我告诉你,我不准他去
We swore we’d put a stop to all this rubbish. 我们发誓要禁⽌这类的荒唐怪事
You knew? 你早就知道了?
You knew all along and you never told me? 你们知道却不告诉我?
Of course we knew. 当然知道
How could you not be? 想也知道你会是什么德⾏
My perfect sister being who she was. 看看我那完美的好妹妹
My mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. 她收到信时,爸妈简直乐歪了
We have a witch in the family. Isn’t it wonderful? 家⾥出了个⼥巫好棒啊
I was the only one to see her for what she was. 就只有我能看清她的真⾯⽬
A freak! 她是⼀个怪胎
Then she met that Potter, and then she had you…然后她嫁给那个波特,⽣了你
…and I knew you would be the same. 我就知道你会和他们…
Just as strange, just as abnormal. ⼀样奇怪,⼀样不正常
And then she got herself blown up. 然后呢,她就让⾃⼰给炸死了
And we got landed with you 所以我们就只好收留你
Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash. 炸死?你说他们是出车祸死的
A car crash? 车祸?
A car crash killed Lily and James Potter? 车祸哪伤得了莉莉和詹姆·波特?
We had to say something. 我们总得说个理由
It’s an outrage! A scandal! 这是⼀种侮辱,⼀种毁谤
He’ll not be going. 他不能去
A great Muggle like you is going to stop him? 你以为像你这种超级⼤⿇⽠阻⽌得了他吗?
发布评论