绿野仙踪
这破篱笆我们还要修多少次
How many times we gotta fix this old gate, man?
还不如把它推倒重新弄
Make more sense just tear it down and start over.
你又来了
Not you again!
Go away, man!
好像尿裤子了
It looks like he might wet himself.
它真凶残
That is a piece of king.
它只是饿了而已
That is a mouth waitin’ feed.
那可是只疯猫
And that's a big old scatty cat.
你们就尽情嘲笑我吧
Well, you go ahead and laugh.
它又咬不♥穿♥你腿上的支架
He can't bite through that brace on your leg.
托托托托
Toto! Toto!
快过来托托
Toto, come back here.
早上好多萝西小
Good morning, Miss Dorothy.
罗伯特到了你的狗
Robert found your dog for you.
我说过你不能跟我一起走
I told you, you can't come with me.
有人要去旅行吗
Somebody takin' a trip?
还是又一次离家出走了
Or running away from home again?
本来就没有家怎么能算是离家出走
You can't run away from home if you're not home to start 等等难道她不住在这里
Wait a minute, don't she live here?
我发誓她就住在这里
I Could'a sworn she lived right here.
多萝西·盖尔
Dorothy Gail,
我岁数大了追不上你
I am too old to be chasin' you down.
我不知道你和那只狗该谁更需要绳子拴着
I swear I don't know who needs a leash more, you or that dog. 早上好埃姆太太
Morning, Mrs Em.
你们三个还傻站着干嘛
And why are you three standing 'round?
没看到叶背都翻过来了吗
Can't you see the leaves turning over?
没看到暴风雨要来了吗
Storm's coming. Can't you see?
还有一点就做完了
We're still cleaning up the last.
快点吧把所有东西都收到谷仓里
Go on, get everything back to the barn.
把窗户关好把马匹赶到草场上
Lock down the shutters and turn the horses out.
好的夫人
Yes, ma'am.
把这只狗也带走
And take this dog with you.
看来你今天不会帮我洗衣服了
So, I guess you won't be helping me with the laundry today. 多萝西我不知道该拿你如何是好
Oh, Dorothy. I don't know what to do with you.
你什么都不用做
You don't gotta do nothing.
行啊那我就不需要日日夜夜
Well, that'll make a nice break from worrying about you
为你担心了
day and night.
你担心我什么
Why should you worry?
你又不是我妈妈
You're not my mother.
没错但我是你妈妈的
No, I'm your mother's big sister.
每当你一脸愤怒
And when you get your face all balled up mad like that
就好像她又回到了我身边
it's almost like having her back with me.
你跟她真是太像了
You're so like her.
固执坚强
Stubborn, strong,
聪明漂亮
smart and beautiful --
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
我讨厌现在的学校和学校里的所有人
I hate that school and everyone in it.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
我想回家
I wanna go back home where I come from.
宝贝要是我有那种魔法
Sweet girl, if I had the magic
能让你♥爸♥爸妈妈出现在那所房♥子to put your mama and daddy back in that house for you, 我就会打个响指
I'd snap my fingers
让他们在那里等着吃晚饭
and they'd be there waitin' supper.
但你我都知道他们已经不在了
But you know as well as me your folks are gone.
亲爱的他们在那场事故中去世了
Gone, baby. Lost in that accident.
不论多么强烈的愿望都无法改变这一事实
And all the wishin' in the world ain't changing that.
那里是我的家
Back there's my home.
那里只有一间空屋子
Back there's nothing but an empty apartment.
还有我的学校和朋友们
And my school and my friends,
没有人强迫我做家务
and nobody riding me to do chores
一天24小时地盯着我的一举一动
or watching over every little thing I do twenty-four a day.
可我记得就在不久前
I remember a time, not so long ago,
你喜欢让我关注着你
you used to like me watchin' over you.
我曾是你最爱的阿姨
Used to be your favorite aunt.
我还记得你洗澡时
I remember how you come running
跑过来躲在我的围裙里
to hide yourself behind my apron at bath time.
就是为了躲着你妈妈的香皂和毛巾
Anything to avoid your mama's soap and washcloth.
你以为我让你做家务是在难为你
You think I give you chores to be ornery?
在家里你能够得到爱
Being part of a family guarantees you always got love,
但同时也赋予了你责任
but you got responsibility too.
家庭离不开每个人的努力
Home is something got to be earned.
暴风雨可不会等一个小姑娘自己想通
Storm's not waiting on one little girl to come to her senses. 走吧孩子我们得去避雨
Let's go, child. We need to get to shelter.
即使我那么爱你
Much as I love you,
即使我知道怎么做才是对的
much as I think I know what's right,
我不能把你锁在房♥间一辈子
I can't lock you up in your room the rest of your life.
我只能祈祷
All I can do is pray
祈祷你能踏上正确的道路
you'll choose the path that will lead you back
回到爱你的人的身边
to the ones who love you.
♪孩子抱紧我♪
♪ Put your arms around me child ♪
♪就像你受伤时那样♪
♪ Like when you bumped your shin ♪
♪你就会知道此刻的我♪
♪ Then you'll know I love you now ♪
♪依然一如既往地爱你♪
♪ As I loved you then ♪
♪也许有时你在努力♪
♪ Though you may be trying sometimes and I'll need you ♪♪当我需要你时你却不见踪影*
♪ And you're not there ♪
♪也许我会生气将你推开♪
♪ I may get mad and turn you away ♪
♪但上天知道我依然爱你♪
♪ But Lord knows I still care ♪
♪但你不能要求更多♪
♪ But you cannot ask for more ♪
♪这是我能做到的全部♪
♪ Than can come from me ♪
♪我跟你不同♪
♪ I am different than you are ♪
♪总有一天你会明白♪
♪ And one day you'll see ♪
♪假如我对你失去了耐心♪
♪ So if I lose my patience with you ♪
♪突然对你恶语相加♪
♪ And suddenly start to scream ♪
♪只是因为我想让你♪
♪ It's only because I want you to be ♪
♪成为人中龙凤♪
发誓的英文
♪ Everything I see in my dreams *
♪想知道那美好的亲情♪
♪ And I'd like to know that it's there ♪
♪是否依然存在♪
♪ The feeling we once had ♪
♪你要知道♪
♪ When you know that you can ♪
♪如果郁闷不安♪
♪ You can come to me ♪
♪都可投入我的怀抱♪
♪ Whenever you're feeling bad ♪
♪(不要丢掉那美好的亲情)♪
♪ (Don't lose the feeling we once had) ♪
♪(不要丢掉那美好的亲情)♪
♪ (Don't lose the feeling we once had) ♪