又一个炙热的南加州艳阳天
It's another hot and sunny Southern California day.
洛杉矶市中心现在温度为29度
The temperature in downtown Los Angeles
夜间将会降至...
and at night will
*遥想那一天*
*I think about that day*
*我将他留在圣达菲西边*
*I left him at the Greyhound Station*
*灵缇车站*
*West of Santa Fe*
*雨季年华十七岁  少年情谊尤显真*
*We were 17 but he was sweet and it was true*
*但我还是做了该做的事*
*Still I did what I had to do*
*因为我知道*
*Cause I just knew*
*夏日周日夜*
*Summer Sunday nights*
*我们陷进座椅  灯光转暗*
*We'd sink into our seats right as they dimmed out all the lights*
*音乐和机器  交织的多彩世界*
*A Technicolor world made out of music and machine*
*银幕召唤着我*
*It called me to be on that screen*
*跃动在每一幕*
*And live inside each scene*
*身无分文  跳上巴士  来到这里*
*Without a nickel to my name. Hopped a bus, here I came*
*是勇敢还是疯狂*
*Could be brave or just insane*
*待见分晓*
*We'll have to see*
*因为或许在那个沉睡的小镇*
*Cause maybe in that sleepy town*
*灯光黯淡时  少年终会来*
*He'll sit one day, the lights are down*
*他会看见我面庞  过往记忆上心头*
*He'll see my face and think of how he used to know me*
*攀登山岭  我冲向山巅*
*Climb these hills, I'm reaching for the heights*
*追逐闪亮的光芒*
*And chasing all the lights that shine*
*当他们让你失望*
*And when they let you down*
*你会重新振作*
*You'll get up off the ground*
*因为太阳照常升起  又是一个艳阳天*
*Cause morning rolls around and it's another day of sun*
*每天我都会听到*
*I hear'em every day*
*峡谷传来永不消散的旋律*
*The rhythms in the canyons that'll never fade away*
*酒吧里回荡着  昨日的美妙歌♥谣*
*The ballads in barrooms left by those who came before*
*他们说  你得有更多追求*
*They say: "You gotta want it more"*
*于是我敲打着每一扇门*
*So I bang on every door*
*即便屡次遭拒绝  即便钱财皆散尽*
*And even when the answer's "No" or when my money's running low*
*我只需要布满灰尘的麦克风*
*The dusty mic and neon glow*
*还有耀眼的霓虹灯*
*Are all I need*
*某天当我唱起自己的歌♥*
*And someday as I sing my song*
*小镇男孩来聆听*
*A small-town kid'll come along*
*激励他不断前行*
*That'll be the thing to push him on and go go*发誓的英文
*攀登山岭  我冲向山巅*
*Climb these hills, I'm reaching for the heights*
*追逐闪亮的光芒*
*And chasing all the lights that shine*
*当他们让你失望*
*And when they let you down*
*你会重新振作*
*You'll get up off the ground*
*因为太阳照常升起  又是一个艳阳天*
*Cause morning rolls around and it's another day of sun*
*当他们让你失望*
*And when they let you down*
*太阳照常升起*
*The morning rolls around*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It's another day of sun*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It's another day of sun*
*又是一个艳阳天  艳阳天*
*It's another day of sun Sun, sun, sun, sun*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It's another day of sun*
*再来一个艳阳天*
*Just one more day of sun*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It's another day of sun*
*又开始新一天*
*Another day has just begun*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It's another day of sun*
*又是一个艳阳天*
*It's another day of sun*
爱乐之城
我们简直不敢相信发生了什么
We could not believe what was happening.
我发誓  她喝高了
I swear to God. She was wrecked.
她彻底喝高了  我知道
She was completely wrecked! I know!
我知道  完全疯了
I know, it was- it was pure insanity.
是"疯"吗
"It was insanity?"
失控  "完全失控了"
Lunacy. "It was pure lunacy."
他有病吧  我该走了
What is his problem? I should go.
-卡布奇诺  谢谢  -好的
- Cappuccino, please. - Right. Of course.
-我们请  -不  谢谢  一定要付
- On us. - Oh no, thank you. I insist.
试镜
该死
Shit!
-米娅  你去哪  -已经过了五分钟了
- Mia, where do you think you're going? - Oh, it's five after.
-你明天最好早点来  -好的
- You better be early tomorrow - Okay.
晚上愉快
Have a good night!
她喝高了
She was wrecked.
完全失控了  简直...
It was pure lunacy!
简直太疯狂了  我...
It was so crazy and
要是你早就死了
Oh, you would have died.
不  特纳挺好的  挺好的  我只是...
No, Turner is fine. Turner is fine. I
你是要等到了丹佛再告诉她还是...
Are you going to wait until Denver to tell her, or ...?
什么
What?
好吧
Okay.
不  我替你高兴
No, I'm happy for you.
真的  我替你高兴  我只是...
I am. I'm happy for you.
我只是觉得...
I
-我也不知道我在想什么  -打扰了
- I don't know what I thought I guess - I'm sorry.
-怎么了鲁比  -杰西卡打电♥话♥来了
- What Ruby? - Jessica called.
-告诉她我回头打给她  -两分钟行吗
- Tell her I call her back. - In two minutes?
不用两分钟
Less than two minutes.
-我去给你买♥♥午饭  -我这边快结束了  谢谢
- I'll go get your lunch. - I'm almost done. Thank you.
我想可以了
You know what? I think we're good.
感谢你来试镜
Thanks for coming in.
不是吧  你要不要开个窗啊
Holy shit! You want to open a window?
-我在等你闪亮登场呢  -谢了
- I was trying to give you an entrance. - Thank you.
米娅  试镜怎么样
Mia! How the audition go?
彼此彼此  是简负责吗  还是瑞秋
Same here. Was Jen there? Or Rachel?
-我不知道她俩是谁  -她俩是最糟的