纽约人民 你们好 我是鲍比·莱德尔
Hello New York! I'm Bobby Rydell.
我很高兴能来到这里
And I'm glad to be here.
谢谢大家今晚来看我们的演出
Thank you all for coming to see us tonight.
今天是科帕俱乐部的周六狂欢夜
It's Saturday night in the Copa!
我们认为你们今晚会玩得很开心
We think you're gonna have a great time tonight.
我们会竭尽全力确保你们玩得开心
We're gonna do our best to make sure of that.
一如既往 我们要特别感谢朱尔斯·波德尔先生
As always a very special thanks to Mr. Jules Podell
科帕卡巴纳的运营者
让我们有玩乐的可能
for having us out.
开始吧
Let's get started.
*我已经完全被那古老的黑魔法控制*
*That old black magic has me in its spell*
*就是你运用得如此娴熟的黑魔法*
*That old black magic that you weave so well*
*那冰冷的手指顺着我的脊柱上下探索*
*Those icy fingers up and down my spine*
*跟我们目光相接时你施展的巫术一样*
*The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine*
*令我着迷*
*I love them so well*
*跟我彼时内心感受到的微微刺痛感一样*
*The same old tingle that I feel inside*
*随后电梯开始上升*
*And then that elevator starts its ride*
*亲爱的...*
**
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello sweetheart.
这是我的大衣
Here is my coat.
看到这顶帽子了吗
And you see this here hat?
我希望你用生命来守护它
I want you to guard it with your life.
这是我母亲送我的礼物
It was a gift from my mother.
遵命 劳斯库德先生
Yes, Mr. Loscudo.
这是赏你的
That's for you.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you sir.
吉奥
Gio!
-卡迈因 你还好吗 -很高兴见到你
- Carmine! How are you pal? - Good to see you.
谢谢 您完全不必如此的
Oh thank you! That's unnecessary.
来 我们走 去听音乐
Come on! Let's go. On the album.
我两年前在南费城见过那个叫鲍比·莱德尔的小子
I saw this kid Bobby Rydell two and a half years ago in South Philly.
当时他还是个无名之辈
Nobody knew who he was.
现在他可出名了
They know now.
把劳斯库德的帽子给我
Gimme Loscudo's hat.
但他叫我守...
But he said to
我知道 我听到了
I know, I heard.
给我 行吗
Give it to me. A'right?
*我应该远离你 但我能怎么办*
*I should stay away but what can I do*
*我听到你的名字...*
*I hear *
放尊重点 嘴巴放干净点
Be respectful and watch your mouth.
闭嘴 是她卖弄风骚勾引我
Shut up! She wants it, Okay?
硬汉 你能怎么样
Tough guy, what are you gonna do?
托尼·利普
Tony Lip!
*你就是我一直在等待的爱人*
*You're the lover I have waited for*
*是我命中注定的爱侣*
*The mate that fate had me created for*
*每次我们亲吻时...*
*And every time you lips meet mine*
你竟敢对我动手 混蛋
You put your hands on me, you punk?
给自己留点面子 跟你朋友一起回家去吧
Do yourself a favor. Go home with your friends.
你无权命令我该去哪儿
You don't tell me where to go!
你知道我是谁吗 我非要进去
Do you know who I am?! I'm goin' back in there!
*那叫做爱情的古老黑魔法啊*
发誓的英文*That old black magic, yeah love*
你去告诉朱尔斯·波德尔
You tell Jules Lipobdell.
如果不回我的帽子 我就把这家烧了
If I don't get my hat I'm gonna burn this joint down.
吉奥 它肯定会再出现的
Gio, it's gonna turn up.
我发誓它一定会再次出现的
I swear to God it's gonna turn up.
是吗 你告诉那个犹太肥猪
Really? You tell that fat Jew bastard
如果拿不回帽子 我就把科帕俱乐部给烧了
I don't get my hat I'll burn Copa down!
科帕俱乐部 重新装修期间停业
我只能继续去开垃圾车谋生了
I'm gonna have to go back to driving garbage trucks.
老天呐
Jesus Christ!
妈的 他真是疯了
Screw those! He's out of his mind.
至少我们今晚挣到了钱
We earned our money tonight.
利普 我当时以为你要杀了那家伙
Lip, I thought you were gonna kill that guy.
是啊
Yeah!
他死总比我死要好
Better him than me.
那停业期间 你打算去做什么
So... What are you gonna do while we're closed?
我不知道 或许会去我叔叔的披萨店工作
I don't know. Maybe go work at my Uncle's pizza joint.
-你呢 -我要喝两个月的酒
- You? - I'm gonna drink for 2 months.
送我回家 利普
Take me home, Lip.
再见 卡迈因
See you, Carmine.
不 你不该那样 不应该发生这种事
No! You shouldn't. That shouldn't happen.
我不想当一个...
I don't wanna
我的帽子
My hat!
我听说它丢了 于是我就了
Heard it was missing, so I looked into it.
-我当时都想杀了那个小 -不 不是她的错
- I wanted to kill that broad. - No. No. Wasn't her fault.
是谁胆大包天 敢偷吉奥的帽子
Who had the balls to clip Gio's hat?
别担心 我已经解决他了
Don't worry about it, I took care of him.
很好 希望你把他好好打了一顿
Yeah! I hope you gave him some beating.
给 收下吧 放进钱包里
Here. Take this. Put it in your kick.
不 谢谢了 能帮忙是我的荣幸 劳斯库德先生
No. No thanks. It was a pleasure, Mr. Loscudo.
别废话了 收下吧
Bullshit! Take it.
从现在开始 别再叫我劳斯库德先生了
And from now on, you don't call me Mr. Loscude,
听到了吗
ya hear me?
我是你的好兄弟吉奥
I'm your pal Gio.
布朗克斯
纽约
白箭香烟
早安
Good morning.
晚安
Good night!
一名击球手出局 下一位是罗杰·马里斯
One down, and the batter will be Roger Maris.
加油啊 罗杰 击个好球
Come on, Roger! Hit one out!
约翰尼 闭嘴 你会给他招来霉运
Johnny quite! You're gonna jinx it.
约翰尼 你还能吼得更大声点吗
Johnny, think you can yell a little louder?
-马里斯上场了 -是啊 我也被吵起来了
- Maris is up. - Yeah, so am I now.
你们到这里来干什么
What the hell are you guys doing here?
我们是来陪德洛丽丝的
We came over to give Dolores company.
不是吧
Come on!
你别只顾着自己睡觉 让我女儿一个人
面对这些黑鬼
你明白我的意思吗
我事先也不知道他们会派谁上门来啊
发布评论