绝食吗  多久了
Hunger strike? How long has this been going on?
不是昨天就是今天
She hasn't had a thing yesterday or today.
你们有定期送东西过去给她吃吗 
Sending meals up to her regularly?
是的  先生
Yes, sir.
实习结果那为什么不硬塞给她吃
Why don't you jam it down her throat?
没那么简单  安德鲁先生
It's not that simple, Mr. Andrews.
我自己去她谈  送些吃的过去给她
I'll talk to her myself. Have some food brought up to her.
是的  先生
Yes, sir.
除非让我下船否则我什么都不吃
I won't eat a thing until you let me off this boat.
你最后还是要听我的  爱莉
Come now, Ellie. You know I'll have my way.
这次不会了  我已经嫁给他了
Not this time, you won't! I'm already married to him.
但是你绝对不能和他住在同一个屋檐  我能预见
You'll never live under the same roof with him. I'll see to it.
你还不懂吗  金·卫斯利和我已经成婚了
Can't you get it through your head, King Westley and I are married!
确实的  合法的结婚了  一切都结束了
Definitely, legally, actually married! It's over, it's finished.
你无计可施  我和他都超过21岁了
There's not a thing you can do about it. I'm over 21 and so is he.
你想不想知道为什么你上船后
Would you be interested that while you've
我就一直想要撤消你的婚姻
I've arranged to have your marriage annulled.
撤消  我和金都不会同意的
Annulled. I'll have something to say about that and so will King.
我随时欢迎你们发表高见
I expect him to.
食物来了  请进
The vittles. Come in. Come in.
我不是说过不用送吃的来吗 
I told you not to bring any food in here.
稍等  这不是给你吃的
Now wait a minute. This isn't for you.
放在这里就好
Put it down here.
你真的太聪明了
Smart, aren't you? So subtle.
这只不过是我的策略
Strategy, my dear.
你派那些大猩猩来抓我
Was it strategy sending those gorillas to drag
也是策略哟
and I can just sit in peace.
你策略用完了就该用暴♥力♥了
Your idea of strategy is to use a lead pipe.
这件事我们已经讨论过了
I've won many arguments that way.
除了不喜欢他  你根本没有金的把柄
Besides not liking him, you haven't got a thing against King.
-他是个骗子  -他是国内顶尖的飞行员之一
-He's a fake. -He's one of the best flyers in the country.
你知道他一无事处 
法国留学语言要求He's no good.
你嫁给他只是为了跟我唱反调
You married him because I said not to.
从我小时候你就不停的指挥我做事
You're always telling me what not to do since I can remember.
那是因为你从小就是个固执的笨蛋
Because you've always been a stubborn idiot.
我这是家学深渊
I come from a long line of stubborn idiots.
别叫  你搞不好会胃口大开
Don't shout so. You may work up an appetite.
我爱大叫就大叫
I'll shout if I want to! I'll scream if I want to!
那就叫吧
All right, scream.
如果你不让我下船的话 
Let me off this boat
我就把这儿拆了
or I'll break every piece of furniture in here!
来一块牛排吧  你不用吃
Have a nice piece of juicy steak. You don't have to eat it.
闻闻就好  这简直像一首诗
l开头英文名Just smell it. It's a poem.
爱莉
Ellie
爱莉
Ellie
爱莉  爱莉
Ellie! Ellie!
放下救生艇  快去抓她
Lower the boats! Lower the boats! Catch her! Catch her!
快去抓她  快去
Come on, men! Come on!
她逃了
早产儿奶粉哪个好She got away, sir.
她对你们而言太聪明了
Of course, she's too smart for you.
帮我发封电报给李文顿侦探社
Send a wireless to the Lovington Detective Agency.
"我女儿又逃了"
"Daughter escaped again."
"看好迈阿密所有的道路  机场和火车站"
"Watch roads, airports and train stations in Miami."
上车啦  棕榈滩  萨凡纳  杰克逊维尔
All aboard! Palm Beach, Savannah,
纽约  费城
New York, Philadelphia.
我们是在浪费时间 
We're wasting our time.
爱莉·安德鲁才不会坐巴士呢
Imagine Ellie Andrews riding on a bus.
我已告诉过那老头子这件事了
I told the old man it was bunk.
请给我一张往纽约的车票
Ticket for New York, please.
-你的票在这儿  -谢谢
-Here's your ticket. -Thank you very much.
谢谢  谢谢
Oh! Thank you. Thank you.
这里是怎么回事  我想用电♥话♥
Hey! What's going on here? I'd like to use that phone.
走开  这里正在创造历史
Go away. This is history in the making.
-什么  -里面有个人正在咬狗
-What? -There's a man biting a dog in there.
我再也受不了了
I can't stand this any longer.
才怪  你给我听好
Ln a pig's eye, you will.
深圳住房公积金
如果你们开除我的话
Hey! Listen monkey face, when you fired me,
就是开除报社
you fired the best
最好的记者
your filthy scandal sheet ever had.
你根本写不出
Say listen! You wouldn't know a newspaper story
新闻来
if it kicked you in the pants.
我拿到你所有的稿子了
Yeah, yeah she'll get all your copy.
你为什么不告诉我  你会用希腊文写
Why didn't you tell me you were gonna write it in Greek?
这样我就可以成立一个新的部门
I'd start a new department.
伤感文案句子关于爱情那个是诗文体  你这个笨蛋
That was free verse, you gas house palooka.
诗文个鬼  你浪费了报社好多钱
What was free about it? It cost this paper a gob of dough.
但以后你没有机会了
And it's not going to cost us any more!
高登
Gordon.
你知不知道这通电♥话♥是我们付费
Did you know he reversed the charge on that call?
什么  你这个
What?
听着  你回到纽约后
Say listen, you, when you get back to New York,
离我远一点
you keep far away from this office.
你被开除了  你不适合这里  永远都不会适合