我拿这辈子的幸福跟你赌,你怎么舍得让我输
    I'd bet to take the happiness of this life, how do you be willing to let me lose. 我拿这辈子的幸福跟你赌,你怎么舍得让我输。
   
    Anything is possible if you have got enough nerve. 如果你有足够的勇气,那么一切皆有可能。
   
    I also have been like a person to can't see anyone else. 我也曾经喜欢过一个人喜欢到再也看不见别人。
   
    I still like you very much, even though this is the end of my life. 我还是很喜欢你,哪怕此生,后会无期。 请你一定要比我幸福
   
    This life is not to, why send correspondence. 今生都等不来,何必寄往来生。
   
    He came for a while,She missed all her life. 他来过一阵子,她念了一辈子。
   
    This is a world whic popular in leaving, but we are not good at farewell. 这是一个流行离开的世界,但是我们都不擅长告别。
   
    You just had a light smile on your face there, I desperated to run to you. 你只是在那里云淡风轻的笑,我就不顾一切地奔向你。
   
    You quietly into my heart, but in the end kept distance with me. 你无声无息涌入我心底,到最后却要保持距离
   
    I'm not ignoring you. I'm just waiting for you to talk to me first. 我不是不理你,我只是在等你先开口。