当幸福来敲门 The Pursuit of Happyness 中英文剧本
Time to get up, man.
该起床了
- All right, Dad.  - Come on.
- 好的,老爸  - 快点
Should be here soon.
马上来了
- I think I should make a list.  - What do mean?
- 我想我该列个表  - 干嘛?
- For your birthday gifts?  - Yeah.
- 想要的生日礼物?  - 对呀
You know you're only getting a couple of things, right?
知道只能要几个礼物,对吧?
Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.
知道啊,我只想列出来看看 研究一下,好好选选
Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list.
哦,很聪明,那就列吧
Can you spell everything you're thinking of?
想要的礼物你都会写吗?
- I think so.  - All right. That's good.
- 应该吧  - 哦,很好
- How you doing in here, man?  - Okay.
- 小伙子,你还好吧?  - 还好
Can we go to the park today, after?
我们今天能去公园吗… 在上完幼儿园后?
No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll see.
呃…我还得去奥克兰 或许…再说吧
Give me a kiss.
亲亲
I'll talk to you later.
晚点再说
Excuse me.
借过
Oh,
对不起…呃…
...when is somebody gonna clean this off?
什么时候会人清洗一下?
我不会说英文…
And the Y? The Y. We talked about this.
我提过的,幸福的“幸”写错了
It's an I in "happiness." There's no Y in "happiness." It's an I.
这里写成了辛苦的“辛”
我不是说过,我不会说英文…
I'm Chris Gardner.
我是克里斯·迦纳
I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old.
我第一次见到我父亲时,已经28岁了
And I made up my mind as a
我儿时就决定,将来我有了孩子
...that when I
...my children were gonna know who their father was.
我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁
This is part of my life story.
这里讲述的是我人生故事的一部分
This part is called "Riding the Bus."
这部分叫做…“搭公车”
[旧金山,1981年]
What's that?
那是什么?
It's a time machine, isn't it?
是架时光机,对吧?
Seems like a time machine.
看起来是时光机
That seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.
像是时光机,是时光机,能带上我吗?
这仪器…
...this machine on
我膝盖上的这台仪器…
This guy, he has a time machine.
这伙计,他有架时光机
He travels in the past with this
他…他…他…用时光机穿梭到过去
当幸福来敲门台词- it is not a time machine.
这不是…时光机
It' a portable bone-density scanner.
而是,手提式骨质密度扫描仪
A medical device I sell for a living.
是医疗器材,我就靠卖这个过活
Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you.
谢谢您给我这个机会,向您推介这仪器
- I appreciate it.  - We just don't need it, Chris.
- 我不胜感激  -  我们真的不需要,克里斯
It's unnecessary and expensive.
没多大用处而且还很贵
- Well,   - Thank you.
- 哦,或许下次…  - 谢谢
It gave a slightly denser picture than an x-ray for twice the money.
它比X光机显像更精确一点点 但却贵了一倍
- Hey.  - Hey, baby.
- 嘿  - 嘿,宝贝
- What happened?  - No, nothing.
- 怎么啦?  - 没…没事儿
Look, I can't get Christopher today.
只是…我今天不能去接儿子
Oh, no, you don't, Chris. I'm back on at 7.
你得去,我七点还要上班
I know. I have got to go to Oakland.
我知道,但我一定要去奥克兰
So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him,