英语名著好段落摘抄集锦
摘抄是指从文刊、文件等资料里阅读的时候 ,把语言优美,值得品析,值得学习的词语,句子,段落记录到本子上,闲暇时拿出来翻阅。以下是小编为大家整理的英语名著好段落摘抄相关内容,仅供参考,希望能够帮助大家!
1. For you, a thousand times over.“为你,千千万万遍” ——《the kite runner》(《追风筝的人》)
2. to be or not to be,that is a question “生存还是死亡,这是一个问题”——莎士比亚《哈姆雷特》
3. it was the best of times, it was the worst of times “这是最好的时代,这是最坏的时代”——狄更斯《双城记》
4. tomorrow is another day. “明天是新的一天”——《乱世佳人》
5.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西) ——《乱世佳人》
6.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远) ——《乱世佳人》
7. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)——《乱世佳人》
8. it is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife. “有钱的单身男人一定想要一个老婆是全世界都公认的真理.”——《傲慢与偏见》
9.《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’ -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你.上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
10. Frankly,my dear, I dont give a damn. 坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎.(《乱世佳人》)
11. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人.(《教父》)
12. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same" “不论我们的灵魂是什么做成的,他的和我的是一模一样的.”-艾米莉勃朗特的小说《呼啸山庄》
13. "But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun" -"“嘘!那边窗户里亮起的是什么光?哦,那是东方,朱丽叶就是太阳!”——莎士比亚,《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
14. "When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part" “爱情是一种暂时的疯狂.它像地震一样爆发,然后又平息.而当它平息时,你得做出一个判断.你得弄清楚你同他是否已经盘根错节地成为一体,以至无法分开.”——《柯莱利上尉的曼陀林》
15. All for one ,one for all. 译:全体为一人,一人为全体 载自 大仲马《三个火手》
16.The furthest distance in the world Is not between life and death But when I stand in front of you Yet you dont know that I love you 译:世界上最遥远的距离,不是生与死 而是我就站在你的面前,你却不知道我爱你 作者:泰戈尔《泰戈尔诗集》
17. Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有.——托玛斯布朗英文诗歌 Love
18. No man or woman is worth your tears ,the one who is wont make you cry!没有任何一个人值得你流泪,真正值得的人不会让你哭——托玛斯布朗英文诗歌 Love
19. To the world you may be one person, but to oneperson you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界.——托玛斯布朗英文诗歌 Love
20. If winter comes, can spring be far behind ?( P. B. Shelley, British poet ) 冬天来了,春天还会远吗?( 英国诗人, 雪莱. P. B.)
我们一度梦见彼此是陌生人,醒来时发现彼此是相亲相爱的.
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
21. My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes. 我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里到了它的天空. ——《泰戈尔诗集》
22. It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom. 它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢. ——《泰戈尔诗集》
23. If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了星.——《泰戈尔诗集》
24. What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子. ——《泰戈尔诗集》
25. We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们 ——《泰戈尔诗集》
26.Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败 ——《泰戈尔诗集》
27 Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美 《泰戈尔诗集》
28.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了) ——《乱世佳人》
29..I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)——《乱世佳人》
好片段 30. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)——《乱世佳人》
31.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)—《乱世佳人》
1、起来,饥寒交迫的奴隶!起来,全世界受苦的人!——《国际歌》
rise up, cold and hungry slave! get up, people who suffer all over the world!
发布评论