麻烦是我把他的地址丢了。
The trouble is that I have lost his address.
suggest的名词
今日中国不再是过去的中国了。
China is no longer what she used to be.
那正是他对我生气的原因
That’s why he got angry with me.
他好像累了。
He looks as if he’s tired.
问题是他能否单独做这件事。
The question is whether he is able to do it alone.
问题是怎样执行这个计划。
The question is how we should carry out the plan.
天好像要下雪似的。
It looks as if it is going to snow.
看起来他好像知道答案。
He looks as if he knows the answer.
问题是父母们太关注孩子的分数而忽略了他德智体的发展。
The problem is parents focus more on their kids’ grades and ignore the development in wisdom, emotion and health.
学生们没有时间去做课外活动的原因是他们的学习负担太重。
The reason why students have no time for outdoor activities is that they burden heavy work of studying.
问题是这本书是否有读的价值。
The question is whether the book is worth reading.
他问老师如何才能到他的勇气。
He asked teacher how he could find his courage.
告诉我你最喜欢哪一个。
Tell me which one you like best.
他说他父亲已经去北京了。
He said his father had gone to Beijing.
我为我说的话表示歉意。
I’m sorry for what I said.
我听说你患了重感冒
I heard you had a bad cold.
我想你应该和她谈谈。
I think you should have a talk with her.
我不知道谁会来英语角。
I don’t know who will come to the English corner.
我问汤姆他最喜欢的是哪一道中国菜。
I ask Tom which Chinese dish is his favorite.
我问他为什么他德热狗这么受欢迎。
I ask him why his hot dogs are so popular.
玛利亚说她不喜欢校服。
Maria says that she doesn’t like the uniforms.
我们希望老师能尽快恢复。
We hope our teacher will recover soon.
我建议你采取你朋友的建议
I suggest that you take your friend’s advise.
这本书告诉我们作者怎样以中国传统的方式教育她的两个女儿。
The book tells us how the author educated her two daughters in the traditional Chinese way.
我们希望你能接受我们的邀请。
We hope that you will accept our invitation.
我从来不注意妈妈的感受。
I seldom pay attention to what mother needs and feels.
我总是认为好好学习是唯一能回报父母的。
I always think that studying well is the only ting that I could do in return.
我认为玛丽的父亲将不允许她熬夜。
I don’t think that Mary’s father will permit her to stay up late.
我相信他们不会赢得这场比赛。
I don’t believe they will win the game.
他们都在担心是否能按时到达那里。
They are all worrying about whether they can get there on time.
作为学生,我们应该对老师所说的多加注意并且好好利用我们所有的一切。
As students, we should pay more attention to what teachers said and make full use of what we have.
他所讲的是事实
What he said was true.
很显然她缺少经验。
It is obvious that she lacks experience.
遗憾的是他们输掉了比赛。
It is a pity / a shame that they lost the match.
谁打破的玻璃现在还不知道。
Who broke the glass is unknown.
我想做的事是走到身边去感谢他。
What I want to do is that I can go up to him and thank him.
他在什么与你无关。
What he is looking for is none of your business.
飞机何时起飞还没有宣布。
When the plane is to take off has not been announced.
令我惊讶的是通过努力有这么多人打破了世界纪录。
What makes me surprised is that so many people broke the world record with efforts.
令我高兴的是我被梦寐以求的复旦大学录取了。
What makes me happy is that I was admitted to Fudan University, which I dreamed of.\
我们所缺乏的是自信和耐心。
What we lack is confidence and patience.
据报道,到目前为止,已经有24个孩子在这次事故中失去了生命。
It is reported that 24 children have died in the accident.
现在我们要做的最重要的事实保护那些正受到威胁的野生动物。
What is the most important thing for us to do is to protect the wild animals which are being threatened.
我们队取得决赛胜利的消息令人鼓舞。
The news that our team has won the final match is encouraging.
我不知道怎样到达火车站。
I have no idea how I can get to the railway station.
她迟到的原因是要照顾她生病的妹妹。
The reason why she was late was the she had to take care of her sick sister.
她近视的原因是连续四五个小时不停得看书。
The reason why he became short-sighted was that he often kept reading books for 4 to 5 h
ours.
越来越多的大学生面临着毕业后很难到合适的工作的事实。
More and more college students are faced with the fact that it is hard to find a suitable job after graduating.
妈妈伤心的原因是丢了她的钱包。
The reason why my mother was sad was that she lost her purse.
人类不得不接受这样一个事实,由于温室效应全球气候正变暖。
Human beings have to accept the fact that because of the green house effect ,the climate over the earth is becoming warmer and warmer.
毫无疑问政府会采取措施来组织疾病的蔓延。
There is no doubt that the government will take measures to prevent the disease from spreading.