1. under our Order No. 234  我方第234号订单项下
2. take delivery  提货
3. Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.  感谢贵方提出有关事项使我们注意。
4. the soonest possible  尽早
5. assure you that…  向你方保证……
6. draw your attention to 提请贵方注意
7. look into this matter  调查此事
8. await your favorable reply  静候佳音
9. pressing us for a timely delivery  敦促我方及时交货
10. caused us a great deal of inconvenience  给我方带来极大不便
11. In view of our friendly relationship  鉴于我们的友谊
12. provided that  倘若、假如
13. in good condition  完好无损
14. be acceptable to you  可以被你方所接受
4) Pick out the functional sentences from the sample complaints
1. On checking the machine, we discovered that it did not function.
  经检查,我们发现机器不能正常运转。
2. We regret to tell you that on inspection we found a number of defects in your products.
  我方很遗憾地通知你方,在检查中我们发现贵公司的产品有许多缺陷。
3. On opening the outer packing we learned that some of the goods were missing.
  开启外包装时,我们发现有一些货物缺失。
4. We have received two hundred sets of dinner wares instead of two hundred tea sets.
  我方收到的是二百套餐具而不是二百个茶具。
5. The foods we received on May 15 were found not to match our order.
  我方发现315日收到的货物与我们的订单不符。
6. We have still not received the goods which we ordered on January 1.
  我方11日订购的货物,至今仍未收到。
7. We must complain about the quality of the goods that you recently sent us.
  对于贵方最近发送的货物的质量问题,我们不得不向您提出投诉。
8. We regret to say that the quality of your soybeans is far low the standard stipulated in the contract.
  我方很抱歉地说,贵方这批大豆质量低于合同中规定的标准。
9. We already have many advanced orders which we shall now have to postpone because
of your inefficiency.
  我们已收到许多订单,但由于贵方效率欠佳,不得不延期执行。
10. We should be obliged if you would replace the goods with the correct ones.
  如果贵方能更换发错的货物,我方不胜感激。
11. We should appreciate it if you would look into this matter and arrange for delivery as soon as possible.
  如贵方能对此进行调查,并尽快安排发货,我方将不胜感激。
12. We regret to say that unless you can arrange for delivery in three days, we shall be obliged to cancel the order..
  如果贵方在三天后不能发货,我方只能遗憾地取消订单。
13. We appreciate your bringing the matter to our attention.
  感谢贵方提出此事使我们注意。
14. Thank you very much for informing us of this matter.
  非常感谢贵方告知我方这一事件。
15. We are making every effort to find the cause of the shortage.
  我方正尽一切努力查短缺原因。
16. We are investigating the incident and we will report back to you the result as soon as possible.
  我们正在调查这一事件,并会尽快将调查结果反馈给贵方。
17. The delay was owing to the heavy weather.
  延误是由于恶劣天气造成的。
18. We apologize for the inconvenience which has been caused by our carelessness.
商务英语写作
  由于我方的疏忽给贵方造成不便,对此我方深表歉意。
19. Our records indicate that the goods left here in perfect condition.
  我方记录表明货物离开我地时一切完好。
20. We regret to inform you that we are not responsible for the damage which takes place at sea.
  我方很遗憾,货物在海上受损,对此我方不承担任何责任。
21. We shall endeavor to make sure this does not happen again.
  我们竭力确保此类事情不再发生。
22. In order to compensate you for the inconvenience, we are prepared to offer a discount of 20% on your next order.
  为了补偿给贵方带去的麻烦,我方准备在贵方下次订货时给予20%的折扣。
23. We will send you the replacement within the next three days.
  我方将在三天之内发去替换产品。