The squire and Dr.
长官和利夫西医生…
... having asked me to write down the particulars of
…一直嘱咐我把金银岛的细节写出来…
... leaving nothing out but the bearings of the
…除了它的位置外 什么都不要遗漏 …
... and that only because there is still treasure not yet lifted.
…毕竟还有些财宝尚未起获…
I go back to the time when my mother and I kept the Admiral
回首往事 那时我和母亲经营着"本鲍将军"旅店…
... and the brown, old seaman with a
…那位褐皮肤、脸上有一道刀疤的老水手…
... first took up lodging under our roof.
…也就在那时住进了我们店里
Open the door, will you? Open the door!
开下门!开门!
Go away! We're closed.
走开!我们已经打烊了
Open the door, you lubberly swab, or
开门 你这个蠢女人 遭天谴的…
Throw that cutlass away this instant.
马上扔掉你的刀
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Good evening, missus.
晚上好 太太
Lad.
年轻人
Will you not put up your musket?
你能不能把放下?
I'm just a simple sailor seeking lodgings.
我只是个普通的水手 想个住的地方
Just so?
没别的吗?
This looks like a conveniently situated grogshop.
你这里看起来位置不错 很方便
You have much company here, lad, do you?
年轻人 生意不错吧
No, sir. No one hardly ever comes in here since Father died.
不 先生 自从家父过世以后 已经很少有人光顾了
Shh. Ha, ha.
嘘! 哈哈
Then this here's the place for me, matey.
这么说来 这里正合适我 朋友!
And what might we call you, sir?
怎么称呼你 先生?
If we're to put up with the likes of you under our roof.
似乎我们得忍♥耐我家招牌上那种人了
You may call me captain, ma'am.
你就叫我船长好了 夫人
Captain Billy Bones at your service.
比利·伯恩斯船长为你效劳
I'm a plain man, ma'am.
我这人很随和 夫人
Rum, bacon and bread's what I want.
朗姆酒、熏肉加面包 足之够也
And that headland down the road there to watch ships off of.
再逛逛海边 看看船来船往
Here, matey.
接着!朋友
Tell me when I've worked my way through that, will you?
要是花光了 只管招呼一声便是
He stayed with us long after his gold had run out.
那以后他一直赖着我们 那些钱很快就花光了
But none of us had the courage to ask for more.
可是我们谁都不敢向他开口要
All day, he hung around the cove or upon the cliffs with a
他成天拿着黄铜望远镜 到小海湾和悬崖上去
... gazing out over
…直勾勾地盯着海面…
... as if he feared something were coming for him from the sea.
…仿佛担忧海的那头会有些什么冲他而来…
All evening, he would drink rum and water
每个晚上 他都拼命喝酒…
... looking up fierce when spoken to.
…跟人说话时 眼露凶光…
His stories and songs were all about hanging
他讲的故事 哼的歌♥ 都是些绞刑啊海盗啊…
... and wild deeds on the Spanish Main.
…以及那些西属美洲的疯狂往事…
None of us suspected then,
当然 我们那时谁都没有想过…
... how our lives would be changed by them forever.
…我们的生活会因此而永远地改变
Jim, here. Have you seen a
吉姆 过来 你有没有见过一个瘸腿的水手?
...with one leg, Jim? - No, sir.
先生 我没见过
BONES: Keep a weather eye open, Jim, for a seafaring man.
吉姆 帮我留心一个瘸腿的水手
I will give you a silver fourpenny each week, you understand that?
每周我就给你四便士的银币 懂吗?
Aye. See, you've told me, captain, but I haven't seen one yet.
是的 船长 您倒是说过不少次了 可是我现在一个子儿都没见过
Dr. Livesey. Hello, Jim.
利夫西医生您好 你好 吉姆
Ah. Dr. Livesey.
啊 利夫西医生
Good evening, Mrs. Hawkins.
晚上好 霍金斯太太
Evening, doctor.
您好 医生
And how are you feeling, Mrs. Hawkins? Better, I trust.
感觉如何 霍金斯太太?相信您好些了
Oh, yes, doctor. Thanks to your visit.
噢 是的医生 您的光临让寒舍蓬荜生辉
Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
棺材岛上还活着十五个家伙
Drink to the devil And had done for the rest
其他人都死于酗酒和恶魔了
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum
哟嗬嗬嗬哟嗬嗬 再来一瓶朗姆酒
Give me rum, you hear?
来一瓶酒 听见没有?
Give us rum, goddamn you!
拿酒来 该死的!
Rum, it's feed and drink to the likes of me! Rum, good laddie.
我拿朗姆当饭吃 拿酒来 年轻人!
Mrs. Hawkins, I once prescribed a draft for Squire Trelawney.
霍金斯太太 有一次我给特里劳尼长官开了药方
He had the gout, you know. And his man, Joyce, swore he would see him take it.
他有痛风症 他的仆人乔伊斯发誓要督促他服下去
But Silence!
但这位长官呢… 安静!
Silence between decks to here.
从吧台到我这儿 都给我安安静静的!
Were you addressing me, sir?
先生 你在说我吗?
I was indeed, sir.
你还挺有自知之明 先生
Have you something to say about that?
有什么意见吗?
I have only one thing to say to you, sir.
发誓的英文先生 我只奉劝你一句
If you keep on
如果你一直这么喝下去…
...the world will soon be quit of a very dirty scoundrel.
…很快这个世界就会少一个无赖了
You're a whistler.
你个乌鸦嘴
Captain.
船长
I'll take none of that from the likes of you nor any other lubberly swab.
我才不买♥♥你这种人的账 你们这些
You call me "captain" or I'm gonna pin you to the wall with
乖乖叫我一声我船长 不然我就用这把刀把你钉在墙上…
...and hang you from the yard by your thumbs and use you for musket practice.
发布评论