Right Here Waiting
Richard Marx
Oceans apart, day after day, 远隔重洋,日复一日,
and I slowly go insane. 我慢慢地变得要失常。
I hear you voice on the line, 电话里传来你的声音,
But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这不能停止我的悲伤。
If I see you next to never, 如果再也不能与你相见, 初夏绝句
How can we say forever? 又怎能说我们到永远?
* Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你在何地,无论你做何事,
* I will be right here waiting for you; 我就在这里等候你。
* Whatever it takes, 不管付出多少代价
* Or how my heart breaks, 不管我多哀伤,
* I will be 学习美术right here waiting for you. 我就在这里等候你。
I took for granted all the times 我一直理所应当地认为
That I thought would last somehow. 你我会情长义久。
I hear the laughter, 我听见你的笑声
I taste the tears, 我品尝眼泪,柠檬冰红茶
But I can't get near you now. 但此刻不能接近你。
Oh,好对联推荐 can't you see, baby, 哦,宝贝,难道你不懂
You've got me going crazy? 你已使我发疯?
( Replay *)
I wonder how we can survive this romance, 我试问我们如何熬过这浪漫情。
But in the end但到最后
If I'm with you 如果我与你同在
I'll take the chance. 我要抓住这个机会。
Oh, can't you see it, baby, 哦,宝贝,难道你不懂
You've got me going crazy? 你已使我发疯?
Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你在何地,无论你做何事,
I will be right here waiting for you; 我就在这里等候你。
Whatever it takes, 不管付出多少代价
Or how my heart breaks, 不管我多哀伤,
I will be right here waiting for you. 我就在这里等候你。
Waiting for you. 等候你。
Under A Violet Moon
                          Blackmore's Night
Dancing to the feel of the drum  随着鼓声起舞
Leave this world behind  把世界抛在脑后
很好的拼音We'll have a drink and toast to ourselves  让我们畅饮,为自己干杯
一元函数微分学Under a violet moon  在紫罗兰月光
Tudor Rose with her hair in curls  她的卷发上有朵玫瑰
Will make you turn and stare  吸引你转身凝视
Try to steal a kiss at the bridge  想在桥上偷偷一吻
Under a Violet Moon  在紫罗兰月光下
* Raise your hats and your glasses too  举起你们的帽子和酒杯
* We will dance the whole night through  让我们彻夜狂舞
* We're going back to a time we knew  我们又回到了往日时光
* Under a violet moon  在紫罗兰月光下 
Cheers to the Knights and days of old  为骑士们和古老的岁月干杯
the beggars and the thieves  还有那乞丐和小偷
living in an enchanted wood  住在魔法森林里
Under a Violet Moon  在紫罗兰月光下
Fortuneteller what do you see  占卜师,你看见了什么
Future in a card  在纸牌预示的未来里
Share your secrets, tell them to me  告诉我吧,让我分享你的秘密
Under a Violet Moon  在紫罗兰月光下
Replay *
Close your eyes and lose yourself  闭上双眼
In a medieval mood  迷失在中世纪的氛围里
Taste the treasures and sing the tunes  品味这些珍宝,轻唱歌谣
Under a Violet Moon  在紫罗兰月光下
It is my delight on a shiny night  明亮的夜晚我满怀喜悦
The seasons of a year  一年中的四季呵
To keep the lanterns burning bright  让灯笼燃烧,大放光明
Under a Violet Moon  在紫罗兰月光下
Replay *