总机日常英语对话
Dialogue 1
Transferring Calls 转接电话(1)
Staff:Dragon Lake Princess Hotel,** speaking. May I help you?
      您好,九龙湖公主酒店请问有什么可以帮您?
Guest:Hello, Put me through to RM5201, please!
      您好,请帮我转5201房间!
Staff:May I know the guest name, please?
      请问房间客人贵姓?
Guest:Yes, He’s name is Sam.
      他叫做萨姆。
Staff: (Check the computer) May I have your name, Madam?
    (查询电脑)请问您贵姓小?
Guest:Miss Chen.
      姓陈。
Staff:Wait a moment, Miss Chen; I’m connecting/ transferring/ putting through for you.
      陈小,请您稍等,我帮您转过去。
(Connecting …) Good evening Mr. Sam. This is Operator **speaking. Here is a call by Miss Chen, would you like to receive it?
(转接中)晚上好,萨姆先生,这里是总机,有位陈小来电,请问您接听吗?
Room guest:Yes, thanks.
      好的,谢谢。
Staff:You are welcome, wait a moment, please.
不客气,请稍等。
Transferring Calls  转接电话(2)
Staff:  Good afternoon. Operator. Li Xia speaking. How can I help you?
        下午好!总机,能为您效劳吗?
Guest:  Good afternoon. I’d like to call my friend. He is staying in main building of the hotel. Could you put me through?
        下午好!我想打电话给住在酒店主楼的朋友,你可以帮我转接吗?
Staff:  For room-to–room calls, please dial the room number directly. There is no charge for house calls.
      房与房之间互打请直接拨房间号即可,房间之间互打电话是免费的。
Guest:  Thank you for the information. By the way, how shall I get through to a client in another hotel of the city?
        谢谢你,顺便问一下,请问如何拨打本市的另一间酒店的电话呢?
Staff:  please dial 9 first and then the number.
        请先拨9,然后再拨电话号码
努力英语Guest:  I see. Well, what about phone calls outside the city? I’d like to call Guangzhou.
        那外地电话又是怎么打呢?我想拨打广州的电话。
Staff:  For calls outside the city, please dial 9 and then the area code and the number.
        打外地电话,请先拨9,再拨区号和电话号码。
Guest:  How can I make an international call?
        请问国际电话又是怎么打呢?
Staff:  The country codes are listed in the Service Directory in your room. Please dial 9 before the country code and then dial the area code and the number.
        打国际长途电话,请先拨9、再拨国家号码、区域号码和电话号码。另外所有国家的区号代码在您房间内的服务指南里都有标注。
Guest:  I see. Thank you very much.
        我知道了,谢谢你。
Staff:  You’re welcome, sir. Thank you for your calling.
        不客气,谢谢你来电。
Dialogue 2
The line’s busy占线
StaffDragon Lake Princess Hotel,** speaking. May I help you?
      您好,九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?
GuestYes, I would like to speak to Rita Hong
      我想一下丽塔,洪小。
StaffMay I have the room number, please?
      请问房间号码是多少?
Guest7403
      7403
Staff简单句子I’ll put you through, sirSorry sir. The line is busy.
      我帮您接过去,先生。不好意思先生,电话占线。
GuestOk, I’ll call back later.
      好的,我等下再打来。
StaffThanks for your calling.
      谢谢您的来电。
Dialogue 3
G = Guest 顾客      C = Clerk 职员
C: Dragon Lake Princess Hotel,** speaking. May I help you? 
大槐树下您好,九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?
G: Yes, I have something urgent to speak to Mr. Smith, but I forgot his room number.
  是的,我有急事要史密斯先生,但我忘了他的房间号码。
C: I see, sir. I’ll check it for you. How do you spell his name, please?
  我明白了,先生,我帮您查一查,请问他的姓名怎么拼写?
G: S-M-I-T-H Smith.
  S-M-I-T-H Smith.
C: Thank you sir. Wait a moment pleasetelephone是什么意思.…thank you for waiting. May I have your name sir?
  谢谢您先生,请稍等。…让您久等了,请问先生您贵姓?
G: David.
  大卫
C: Mr. David, wait a moment please, 右脑训练I’ll transfer you.
  大卫先生,请稍等,我帮您转过去。
Dialogue 4
Nobody answer无人接听
StaffDragon Lake Princess Hotel, ** speaking. May I help you?
      您好,九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?
GuestI want to connect to room 9101, Mr. Ben.
      帮我接通9101房,本先生。
StaffCertainly, madam. May I have your name, please?
      好的,夫人,请问您贵姓?
GuestAngela, his wife.
      安吉拉,他的妻子。
StaffWait a moment, please Mrs. Angela. I’ll transfer youSorry to keep you waiting. Mrs. Angela, there is no answer; would you like to leave a message?
      请稍等,安吉拉夫人,我帮您转接﹍,不好意思让您久等了,安吉拉夫人,电话没有人接听,请问您需要留言吗?
GuestYes. Please tell him to call me back tonight at 10:00.
      好的,请告诉他今晚1000回我电话。
StaffLet me repeat it (repeat the message), Is that all right?
      我重复一次﹍,对吗?
GuestYes, you are quite right. Thank you.
      是的,谢谢你。
StaffYou are welcome.
      不用客气
Dialogue 5
International call (IDD) / Over seas call国际长途 / 越洋电话
Staff Operator ** speaking, may I help you?
      您好,总机,请问有什么可以帮您?
GuestHello, I’d like to make a over seas call to American.
      您好,我想打个越洋电话到美国。
StaffAll right, sir. Please dial “9” first, then the country code, area code and the 让红领巾更加鲜艳直播telephone number.