预订酒店英⽂情景对话
  ⼩学英语对话课是整个⼩学英语教学的重要组成部分,主要内容以丰富的对话情境、简单的英语句型表达和课⽂相关的话题为主,主要⽬的是培养⼩学⽣初步运⽤英语语⾔进⾏交际的能⼒。⼩编精⼼收集了预订酒店英⽂情景对话,供⼤家欣赏学习!
  预订酒店英⽂情景对话1
  R:Receptionist 接待员G:Guest客⼈
  R:Good morning,Hilton Hotel.What can I do for you?
  早上好。这⾥是希尔顿酒店。您需要帮忙吗?
  G:Yes,1 would like to book a room at your hotel.
  是的,我想在你们酒店订⼀间房。
  R:What kind of roonl would you like(prefer)?A single room or a double room.
  您想要订什么样的房间?单⼈房还是双⼈房呢?
  G:A double room,please.
  ⼀间双⼈房。
  R:From which date and for how many nights?
  从什么时候开始?打算住多久呢?
  G:From July 25 to July 28,for three nights.
  7⽉25号到7⽉28号,三个晚上。
  R:Could you please hold on?I’11 check our vacancies for those days.(After a while)Yes,sir.We do have a double room for those days.
  请稍等,我要查⼀下那些天有没有空房。(过了⼀会⼉)先⽣,我们那些天有双⼈房。
  G:Ok.What’s the rate/How much does that cost?
  好的。价钱多少?
  R:It’s 120 U.S.dollars per night.
  120美元⼀晚。
  G:I’ll take that.
  就这样吧。
  R:May I have your name and your telephone number?
  我可以知道您的名字和电话号码吗?
  G:Yes,my name is Bruce and my telephone number is 27854466.
  可以,我叫布鲁斯,我的电话号码是27854466。
  R:I’d like to confirm your reservation.A double room for Mr.Bruce at 120 U.S.dollars per night from July 25 to July 28.Is that correct'?
  我想确认⼀下你的预订。布鲁斯先⽣预订⼀间双⼈房,从7⽉25号到7 ⽉28号,每晚120美元,对吗?
  G:Exactly.推敲阅读答案
  完全正确。
  R:Thank you very much,Mr.Bruce.We look forward to serving you.
  ⾮常感谢您,布鲁斯先⽣。我们期待着为您服务。
  G:Thank you and goodbye.
  谢谢。再见。
  R:Goodbye.
  再见。
  预订酒店英⽂情景对话2
  R:
  Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?
  长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
  G:
  I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.
  我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。
  R:
  Yes,madam.How can i help you?
  是的,夫⼈,我怎样帮你呢?
  G:
  The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.
  第⼀,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。
  R:
  Only fifteen minutes drive.
  只需要15分钟。
  G:
  Do you have a conference room?
  你会议室吗?
  R:
  We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.
  我们有分别可以容纳400⼈,还有8⼈,或者20⼈的会议室。
  G:
  So you must have a business center.
  所以,是有商务中⼼的。
湖南特产有哪些土特产  R:
  Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.
  是的,夫⼈,在2004年商务中⼼提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。
  G:
  What do you charge for double and single rooms?
  你这的单⼈间和双⼈间分别怎么收费的?
  R:
  Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.
telephone是什么意思
  单⼈房要320元,⽽双⼈房每天要收480元
  G:
  That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.
  这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和⽼板谈谈再决定。
  R:
  Do you need any further information,madam?
  夫⼈,你还需要什么资料吗?
  G:
  Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?
  啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?
  R:
  Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.
  是的,夫⼈,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。
  G:
  Thank you for all information.
  谢谢您的所有信息。
  R:
  Thank you for calling the Changhong.
  感谢您致电长虹.
  预订酒店英⽂情景对话3
  Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
  下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
  Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
  下午好,这⾥是北京外贸公司,我想订⼀间套房,有吗?
  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
  有的,先⽣,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
  C: West, W-E-S-T.
  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
  谢谢,WEST先⽣。请问你要住多久呢?
  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
  我将会住很长⼀段时间的。
  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
  很⾼兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
  C: How much is the suite, please?
  请问套房多少钱呢?
  R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
  您订的套房⼀天是320元。
  C: Does that include attendance?
  有包括服务费吗?
  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
  320元⼀天,包含服务费。
  C: Meals included?
  餐费有包含在内吗?
  R: Meals are extra, not included.
  餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
万里长城资料  C: What services come with that?
  都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
报考专科  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
  您的房间有⼀间带空调的卧室,⼀间客厅,⼀间浴室,⼀台彩电,⼀部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
  C: Do I have to pay in advance?
  我需要提前预付吗?
  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
  要的,您需要先预付⼀半,稍后会设定⼀个帐户。
  C: On which floor is the suite?
  套房在⼏楼呢?
  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
  我们提供两个套房供您选择。⼀个是在⼀楼,另⼀个是在⼗三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
  C: What’s the difference between them?
  它们之间有什么不同呢?
  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
  条件和价格都是⼀样的,没什么不同。
  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
  哪⼀间更安静?
  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
  三楼的那⼀间是⾮常安静的。房间号是1316。
  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
  我想我还是订三楼的那⼀间吧。
  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
  好的,那您抵店和离店的⽇期是?
  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
  不知道,但是⼤概会住17⾄20天吧。
  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
  那我们只能确认⼀个房间给您,从10号⾄27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
  C: What if there isn’t any room then?
  是不是那之后都没有房间了?
  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.节日短信
  不要急,先⽣,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地⽅为您⼀家酒店。
  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
  好的,谢谢,再见。