Reservation 预订
1Good morning/evening. Reservation. How may I help you?
早上好/晚上好,这里是酒店客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮到您?
2What can I do for you?
我能为您帮什么忙吗?
3Hold on line, please.
请稍等,好吗?
4Could you wait a minute, please?
请稍等,好吗?
5Are you with a company
您是公司预订吗?
6Is this reservation for you or for another party?
请问这是为您预定还是为其它人预定呢?
7Under what name is the booking for, and telephone number?
请问这是以谁的名义预定的呢,电话号码是多少?
8May I know you departure date?
请问您的离店日期是哪天?
9How long are you going to stay in our hotel?
请问您在我们酒店住几天?
10How many people are there in your party?
您们一共几个人?
11That will be four nights.
四个晚上。
12May I know the arrival date, please?
请问哪天入住?
13Is it just for tonight?
请问只住今天一晚吗?
14When do you check in?
请问您什么时候入住?
15Would you like a single room or a double room?
请问您想订单人间还是双人间?
16What kind of room would you like/prefer?
请问您喜欢什么样的房间
17Would you please tell me your full name, please?
请问您的全名是?
18And your address, please?
请问您的地址是?歌德德语
19May I know you telephone number, Mr Smith?
史密斯先生,请问您的电话号码是?
20May I know your company name and how would you like to settle your payment?
请问您的公司全称及付款方式?
21How would you like to guarantee your reservation?
请问您的担保方式是?
22May I take your credit card number or Guarantee letter for the guarantee?
请提供您的信用卡号码或担保信给我做为担保。
30分钟做营养晚餐23We have a single available for those dates.
我们在那个时间段还有一些单人间可以接受预订。
24It’s all right for the next week.
下个星期没有问题。
25We do have a vacancy for those dates.
那段时间我们可以接受预订
26Yes, you can have a room on Saturday.
是的,星期六您可以订到房间。
27I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you a room after the 16th. We usually have high occupancies in the peak seasons.
恐怕十六号后我们不能保证有房间提供给您,那段时间是我们的入住高峰期。
28I’m sorry, but we’re fully booked for single rooms. Would you like to have a double one?
很抱歉我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间怎么样?
29I’m sorry, but the hotel is full on that date. Would you mind changing another date?
很抱歉,那天我们酒店的客房已经住满了。您介意改为其它日期吗?
30I’m sorry, we don’t have any room available for that week.
很抱歉,我们那周的预订已经全满了。
31Service isn’t included in the room rate.
服务费不包含在房费里
32We offer 10% discount for group reservation, sir.
先生,团队预订可以打九折。
33Our normal check in time is from……to喜欢的动物…….
我们酒店的入住时间是从……到……。
34You’ll receive the confirmation within 24 hours.
您将会在24小时内收到确认书。
35Mr. Smith, let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct. you will arrive before……
史密斯先生,我跟你确认一下你的预订内容:你的抵达日期是……美丽的雨。
Reception 前台接待
1Have you a reservation
您预定过了吗?
2The bellman will show you the way to the Grand Ballroom.
行李员将领您去国际宴会厅。
3Would you please complete this registration form?
请填写这张登记表
4Could you sign your namePlease?
请签上您的姓名
5According to the policy of the public security bureau, one certificate just only registers one room.
根据公安局的规定,在酒店住房一个证件只能登记一个住房。
6May I see your passport please?
请出示您的护照
7May I know your name and room number
请告诉我您的名字与房间号码。
8May I have your passport or ID Card please
请出示您的护照或身份证。
9How would you like to make payment, by credit Card or By Cash?
请问您想用现金付款还是用信用卡付款?
10Can I have your credit card imprint?
请出示您的信用卡,我们需要用它来压卡。
11Would you please pay 1000 as a deposit? We will return the balance to you when you check out.
请您付1000元押金,我们将在您退房时将余额退还您
12Here is your room key
这是您的房间钥匙
13Your room number is 246 on the second floor.
您的房间在二楼的246房。
14Here is your key card
这是您的房卡
15I’ll get the bellman to take your luggage up.
我会叫行李生帮您把行李送到房间
16The bellman here will take your luggage and show you the way.
这里的行李生会为您提行李,并为您带路
17We’ll extend the reservation for you.
我们可以为您延长预订
18Are you checking out today?
您今天可以结帐吗?
19Would you like to check out now?
您今天要退房吗?
20Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there
请到那边帐台付款
21林俊杰醉赤壁.If there’s anything you need, just ring reception.
如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。
22Please sign on the back of the credit card as we need to verify if your signature is the same as the one on your card. The bank will then acknowledge that you spent the money
in our hotel.
请您在信用卡的背面签上名,我们需要核对您的签名字样是否与信用卡背面的一样,这样银行将会承认是您本人在我们酒店消费的。
Operator 总机
1. Just one moment, please. I’ll put you through to ……
请稍等,我帮您接到……
2. Hold on a second, please. I’ll connect you to ……
请稍等,我帮您接到……
3. telephone是什么意思Hold on, please.\ a moment, please.
请稍等。
4. Would you mind repeating that? \ Pardon?
麻烦您重复一遍好吗?
5. Would you mind speaking a little louder\ slower?
请问您可以大声一点/ 慢一点好吗?
6. May I get ……for help?