小猪佩奇是一部非常有助于家长和孩子一同进行英语学习的动画片。它每集仅五分钟,讲述的是小猪佩奇一家人的日常生活。故事编排生动有趣,十分贴近生活,用词地道简单,是绝佳的家庭英语启蒙的选择。
小猪佩奇第一集
Muddy Puddles 泥泞的水坑
Peppa's Words:
muddy puddle: 泥坑 boot: 靴子 mud: 泥巴 little:小的 big: 大的
jumping:跳 up and down:上上下下
Peppa's Opening:
I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George. 我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。
This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸
Peppa's Story:
--It is raining today.So, Peppa and George cannot play outside. 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。
PeppaPig: Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play?
爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗?
DaddyPig: All right, run along you two.
好的,你们两个去玩吧。
--Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。
PeppaPig: I love muddy puddles. 我喜欢在泥坑里玩。
PeppaMummy: If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.
佩琦,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。
PeppaPig: Sorry, Mummy. 对不起,妈妈。
--George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. 乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。
PeppaPig: George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.
乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。
--Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。
PeppaPig: George, let's find some more puddles. 乔治,我们再去几个泥坑吧。
--Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle.
车厘子汁佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。佩奇到了一个小泥坑。乔治到了一个大泥坑。
人民的名义 百度云
PeppaPig: Look, George. There's a really big puddle. 你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。
--George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。
PeppaPig: Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you.
停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。
PeppaPig: Sorry, George. It's only mud. 对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。
--Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳。
PeppaPig: Come on, George. Let's go and show来吧,乔治。我们去给爸爸看看。Daddy Pig: Goodness me. 我的天啊。
PeppaPig: Daddy. Daddy.Guess what we've been doing. 爸爸,爸爸,你猜猜我们刚才干了什么?
DaddyPig: Let Have you been watching television? 让我猜一猜。你们看电视了?
PeppaPig: No. No. Daddy. 不对,爸爸
DaddyPig: Have you just had a bath? 你们洗澡了?
PeppaPig: No. No. 不对,不对。新闻报道
DaddyPig:I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles. 我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里玩了。
PeppaPig: Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.
是的爸爸,我们刚才在泥坑里玩了。
DaddyPig: Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in. Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.
看看你们弄得多脏啊。没事,只是些泥而已。我们在妈妈看到之前快点洗干净。
PeppaPig: Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy come and play, too?
爸爸,我们清理干净之后,你和妈妈也一起来玩吗?
DaddyPig: Yes, we can all play in the garden. 是的,我们都可以在花园里玩。
-
超体影评
-Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子。妈妈和爸爸也穿着他们的靴子。佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
企业软文范例PeppaPig: Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in. 爸爸,你看你弄得多脏。
方太洗碗机怎么样DaddyPig: It's only mud. 只是些泥而已。