关于睡觉的英语口语
春天来了,人难免会犯困,整天哈欠连连。无论何时何地,都恨不能倒地就睡。今天我们就来盘点一下那些跟睡觉有关的口语吧!
1. I sleep inevery weekend and wake up around noon.
周末我通常会睡个懒觉,到中午才起来。
转播到腾讯微博
2. I want to catch a winkbefore the guest arrive.
我想在客人到达之前先小眯一会。
3. A post-prandial snoozesets the brain up for learning.
午餐之后打个小盹会让头脑更清醒,学习更高效。
4. I'll meet you at the movies right after I take a little catnap.
我先打个盹再到电影院和你碰面。
5. I was so tired I could have slept around the clock.
我太累了,能睡整整一天。
6. Let's hit the sack/hay. We have to get an early start in the morning.
我们睡吧,早上得早起呢!
7. I'm such a heavy sleeperthat the explosion didn't wake me.
我睡得很死,连爆炸声都没有把我吵醒。
8. I'm a very light sleeper.
转播到腾讯微博
我很容易醒的。
9. Everyone in our family sleeps like a log, so no one heard the thunderstorm in the middle of the night.
家人都睡得很沉,没人听到半夜的打雷声。
10. Some students often doze offin class.
有些学生常在课堂上打瞌睡。
catnap11. Jack nodded offduring the minister's sermon.
在部长讲话的时候,杰克打起了盹。
12. He was caught taking a nano napduring the conference call.
他在电话会议上打盹儿被发现了。