《应♥召♥女友》前情提要
Previously on The
我们结束了
It's over between us.
我不想再见你了
I don't want to see you anymore.
你不爱我吗
You don't love me?
No.
我不信
I don't believe you.
美♥联♥社♥要发新闻
A.P. are going to run a story
说我为获取捐款
about my dropping the investigation
而中止了调查
in return for the donation.
他们说我自己提出了捐款要求
They are saying that I personally requested the donation. 这是哪来的消息
Where the fuck did that come from?
谁泄露的是你吗
Who leaked it? Was it you?
我需要你尽可能多地查到消息
I need you to find out as much information as you can.
他是不是要给她钱
If he's going to give her money
他想要什么回报
what he wants in return.坚持党和人民的利益高于一切
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
你可以
Yes, you can.
求你别走
Please don't go.
-好了  -求你
- All right. -
-求你  -离我远点
- Please. - Get away from me!
我求你了
I'm begging you!
克兰布克联合公♥司♥
Cranbrook Associates.
请达丽雅·艾斯福德
Darya Esford, please.
达丽雅·艾斯福德办公室
Darya Esford's office.
可以为我接达丽雅吗
Can I speak to Darya, please?
您是
Who's calling?
小小书屋安娜·加纳
Anna Garner.
应♥召♥女友
第二季第十一集
勿扰模式怎么设置艾瑞卡和安娜
艾瑞卡·迈尔斯
Erica Myles
首席检察官是否亲自向你
did Attorney General Shaw personally solicit you
索要竞选捐款以换取他
for a campaign contribution in return
放弃对新月医疗的调查
for him dropping the investigation into Crescent Health?
首先肖先生没有放弃调查
Firstly, Mr. Shaw did not drop the investigation.
他的办公室认定此举并无依据
His office determined there was no basis for one.
其次这两件事完全没有
Second, there's absolutely no connection
任何联♥系♥
between the two events.
行动权利向一个超级政♥治♥行动委员会进行了捐助Right To Action made a donation to a super PAC
黑龙江省海林市以支持肖首席检察官的再选
supporting Attorney General Shaw's re-election
原因仅仅是我们认为他工作出
simply because we think he's done an outstanding job
也会继续
and will continue
正直得服务马里兰州人♥民♥
to serve the people of Maryland with integrity.
但他是否亲自向你索要捐款
But did he personally solicit the donation from you?
我现在别无其他可说谢谢
I have no further comments at this time. Thank you.
你是否在肖首席检察官
Is it true that you met with Attorney General Shaw
决定放弃调查前三日
in his office three days before he decided
去他办公室见过他
not to investigate Crescent Health?
需要其他消息请联♥系♥我的员工
Please contact my staff for any further comments.
是真的吗
Is it true?
你们在那场会面里讨论了什么
What did you discuss in that meeting?
独♥立♥9号♥  第一大道和新泽西街街口
9 Independence, between First and New Jersey.
我看不到什么问题
I don't see the problem.
就算肖拿了你的钱而中止了调查又如何
So what if Shaw dropped the case because you paid him off?
贿赂不是问题
Bribery isn't the problem.
那不是贿赂
It wasn't bribery.
无所谓随你怎么说
Doesn't matter. Call it what you want.
政♥府♥才是问题
Government is the problem.
政♥府♥和它总在扩张的管理
Government and its ever-expanding regulation
才是自♥由♥市场和我赚钱的
is the biggest obstacle to the free market
最大阻碍
and my ability to make money.
如果贿赂能帮助人♥民♥恢复对政♥府♥的信心So, if bribery helps destroy people's faith in the government
我完全支持
I'm all in favor.
你不用担心我我会支持你
You don't have to worry about me. You have my support.
我很高兴
I'm glad to hear it.
艾瑞卡告诉我你是个
So, Erica tells me you're an escort.
你一定结识了很多有趣的人
You must meet a lot of interesting people.
大部分时候是的
For the most part.
艾瑞卡给我看了一段视频是你给一个男的吹♥箫♥ You know, Erica showed me a video of you blowing some guy
然后他射了你一身
and him coming all over you.
艾瑞卡无法理解你怎么能那样跪下
Erica couldn't understand how you could get on your knees
羞辱自己
and debase yourself
但是还挺让我性奋的
你爱她吗
Are you in love with her?
曾经或许吧
Maybe, at one point.
我们开始恋爱时
Near the beginning of our relationship
我真的很迷恋她
I was infatuated with her.
她拥有我所渴望的事业和成功
She had the kind of career and success that I wanted.
所以这很让我性奋东福岛
So, that was a major turn-on.
但是当我意识到她依赖性多强
But when I realized how dependent she is
那种感觉很快就过去了
it passed pretty quickly.
老实说我觉得她的粘人让人恶心
To be honest, I find her clinginess repulsive.
但她对我挺有帮助
But she's been helpful along the way.
她让我认识了很多人
She introduced me to a lot of people
帮我开启了很多机会所以我继续留着她opened a lot of doors. So, kept her around.
现在我只想看看我能把她逼到什么程度
Now I just like to see how far I can push her 以及她会如何反应
and how she reacts.
你不跟她同居吗
So you don't live with her?
No.
她想同居但我没兴趣
She'd like to move in, I have no interest. -我能看看吗  -什么我公♥寓♥吗- Can I see it? - What, my apartment?
好啊
管理评审Sure.
随便看看
Feel free to look around.
你想来杯酒吗
Do you want a glass of wine?
不了谢谢
No, I'm fine, thanks.
确定吗我是要喝的
Are you sure? I'm gonna have one.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你真没事吗
Sure you're okay?
我知道这对你一定很难
I know it must be hard for you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你很清楚我在做什么
You know exactly what I'm doing.
我不知道她看上你什么了
I don't know what she sees in you.
什么你还好意思说
What? And this is coming from you?
我自己出去了