-
Subindex build by Linnet
linnet.  blog.csdn/redbirdli
火鸟字幕合并器SubindexV.
Created time .. ::
魔戒二部曲
- 你不能过来!- 甘道夫!
-You cannot pass!-Gandalf!
我是圣火的仆人高举着亚尔诺炽焰
I am a servant of the Secret Fire,wielder of the flame of Anor.
滚回黑暗中吧
Go back to the Shadow.
黑暗之火不会帮你的乌顿之火
The dark fire will not avail you,flame of Udun!
你不能过来!
You shall not pass!
不!别去!
No! No!
甘道夫!
Gandalf!
你们快走吧
Fly, you fools.
不!
No!
甘道夫!
Gandalf!
甘道夫!
Gandalf!
佛罗多,怎么了?
What is it, Mr. Frodo?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是做了梦
Just a dream.
双城奇谋
你看得到底吗?
Can you see the bottom?
看不到,别往下看山姆,继续爬
No! Don't look down, Sam!Just keep going!
接住!佛罗多,快接住!
Catch it! Grab it, Mr. Frodo!
佛罗多!
Mr. Frodo!
我爬到底了
I think I've found the bottom.
沼泽和绳子天晓得还有什么
Bogs and rope,and goodness knows what.
情况太糟糕了,糟糕透顶
It's not natural. None of it.
- 这装了什么?- 没什么
-What's in this?-Nothing.
只是一点调味料
Just a bit of seasoning.
我只是想搞不好哪天晚餐有烤鸡吃
I thought maybe if we was having a roast chicken one night or something.
烤鸡?
Roast chicken?!
谁晓得呢?
You never know.
山姆,你真是够了
Sam. My dear Sam.
这很特别耶这是夏尔最好的盐巴
It's very special, that.It's the best salt in all the Shire.
真的很棒
It is special.
这才有家乡的味道
It's a little bit of home.
不能把绳子留在这儿让别人跟着我们下来
We can't leave this here for someone to follow us down.
谁会跟我们跟到这儿佛罗多?
Who's gonna follow us down here,Mr. Frodo?
好可惜哦这是凯兰崔尔女王送我的
It's a shame, really.Lady Galadriel gave me that.
真正的精灵绳子
Real Elvish rope.
怎么拉也没有用我绑得很紧发誓的英文
Well, there's nothing for it.It's one of my knots.
扯不下来的
Won't come free in a hurry.
真正的精灵绳子
Real Elvish rope.
魔多,那是在中土世界我们最不想去的地方
Mordor. The one place in Middle-earthwe don't want to see any closer.
但是我们却非去不可
And it's the one placewe're trying to get to.
只是我们又一直走不到
It's just where we can't get.
面对现实吧,我们迷路了
Let's face it, Mr. Frodo, we're lost.
甘道夫不会希望我们走这儿
I don't think Gandalf meant for us to come this way.
他不希望发生很多事,山姆
He didn't mean for a lot of things to happen,
但是却发生了
...but they did.
佛罗多?
Mr. Frodo?
是那只魔戒,对吧?
It's the Ring, isn't it?
它变得越来越重
It's getting heavier.
- 我们还剩什么吃的?- 我看看
-What food have we got left?-Let me see.
有了,棒呆了
Oh, yes. Lovely.
兰巴斯干粮,你看
Lembas bread. And look!
更多兰巴斯干粮
More lembas bread.
我通常不太爱吃怪东西
I don't usually hold with
不过这种精灵干粮真的不错吃
...but this Elvish stuff, it's not bad.
什么都不能影响你的心情对吧,山姆?
Nothing ever dampens your spirits, does it, Sam?
那些乌云就能
Those rain clouds might.
这地方好眼熟
This looks strangely familiar.
那是因为我们来过了
It's because we've been here before.
我们在兜圈子
We're going in circles.
什么味道那么臭?
What is that horrid stink?
我打赌附近一定有沼泽
I warrant there's a nasty bog nearby.
- 你闻得到吗?- 闻得到
-Can you smell it?-Yes.
我闻到了
I can smell it.
这儿有别人
We're not alone.
小偷,那些小偷
The thieves. The thieves.
那些臭小偷
The filthy little thieves.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
在哪里?
Where is it?
他们从我们身上把它偷走
They stole it from us.
我的宝贝
My precious.
我们诅咒他们,我们恨他们
Curse them, we hates them!
它是我们的,我们想要它
It's ours, it is, and we wants it!
这是针刺宝剑
This is Sting.
你以前也看过它
You've seen
对吧,咕鲁?
...haven't you, Gollum?
放开他否则我就割断你的喉咙
Release him or I'll cut your throat.
好烫
It burns!
烫死了
It burns us!
冰死了
It freezes!
臭精灵打造的绳子
Nasty Elves twisted it.
- 快帮我们解开- 给我闭嘴
-Take it off us!-Quiet, you!
这样不行魔多的半兽人会听到他鬼叫
It's hopeless. Every Orc in Mordor'sgoing to hear this racket.
- 把他绑起来留在这儿吧- 不要
-Let's just tie him up and leave him.-No!
这样我们一定会死的
That would kill us! Kill us!
你死了是活该
It's no more than you deserve!
也许他的确是该死
Maybe he does deserve to die.
不过我看到他倒是很可怜他
But now that I see him, I do pity him.