你拿我东西做好 伙计
What'd you do with my stuff, man?
当他们问你时 别生气
MAV: Now, when it happens,
don't act mad.
你必须保持冷静
You gotta look calm.
回答他们的问题
Answer their questions,
但是别多说话
but don't tell 'em nothin' extra.
手不要放在口袋里面
Keep your hands out your pockets.
就算掉了什么狗屎东西也别管
You drop somethin',leave that shit where it's at.
麦弗里克
Maverick.
掉了什么东西也别管
Leave that stuff where it's at.
我的错
My bad.
总有一天你们要跟我一起出门
Now, one day, y'all gonna be with me,
我们肯定会被经常拦下来
and you best bet we gonna get pulled over.
并不是因为我做了错事
That don't mean I did somethin' wrong.
也许我只是开车不小心违章
Maybe I made a mistake driving
甚至也许我什么都没有做
or maybe I ain't do nothin' at all.
你们会看到我的手这样
You gonna see me with my hands like this.
放在仪表盘上
On the dashboard.
跟我学
Come on.
你们一定记得手不要乱动
Now, you keep your hands posted
因为动作会让警♥察♥变得紧张
'cause moving makes the police get all nervous.
如果我不在你们身边 你们就我
If I ain't with you, you ask for me.
情况会变得非常危险 不要和他们起争执
It can get real dangerous, so don't argue
一定要记得把手放在他们能看到的地方
but keep your hands where they can see 'em.
你们就得这么做
This how you gonna act.
清楚了吗
We straight?
我第一次听到爸爸的这番训话时 我九岁
I was nine years old when I first got the talk.
赛文 我同父异母的哥哥 十岁
Seven, my half-brother, was ten.
瑟卡尼只有一岁
Sekani was one.
虽然我们会遇到这样的麻烦
Now, just because we gotta deal with
但是别忘了做黑人是一种荣耀
don't you ever forget that being black is a honor
因为你的祖先很伟大
'cause you come from greatness.
这个是黑豹党
Now, this the Black Panther
倡导的十项原则
Ten-Point Program.
这是我们的人♥权♥协议
This our own Bill of Rights.
我想让你们学习一下
I want you to learn it.
我会提问你们 测试你们
'Cause Imma ask you about it. Imma quiz you.
至于么 麦弗里克
Really, Maverick?
清楚你们的权利
Know your rights.
清楚你们的价值
Know your worth.
明白吗
You understand?
《你给的仇恨》
斯塔尔 星星多一个r
Starr. Two R's.
我爸爸起的名字
Daddy named me that.
不过别问我多一个r是为了什么
And don't ask me what the extra "R" is for.
瑟卡尼 你瞄着点尿啊 小东西
Sekani! Learn how to aim! Dang!
妈妈 瑟卡尼又尿了一地
Mama! Sekani peed everywhere again!
还有小子 把便圈擦干净
And, boy, wipe that seat.
爹妈十七岁就怀了我
Mama and Daddy had me when they were 17.
我姥姥甚至把妈妈赶出了家门
My nana even threw Mama out the house.
她说我爸爸不是好人
Said Daddy was
只是王侯帮的一个小卒子
just a pusher for the King Lords gang.
嘿 亲爱的 你看到我的钱包了吗
- Hey, baby. - You seen my wallet?
有 我放到梳妆柜上了 我不到了
- Yeah, I put it on the dresser.- I can't find it.
我就放那儿了 亲爱的 我亲自放的
Well, I know it's there, baby. I put it there.
早上好 早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
她发誓说 死人都能复生了
She swore raising the dead was more likely
爸爸妈妈要是能成
than Mama and Daddy making it.
妈妈
他俩于是就在一起 证明姥姥她们错了发誓的英文
They stay proving her and everybody else wrong.
同时也意味着 要确保
And in large part, that means making sure
我们不会走他们的老路
that we don't make the same mistakes.
知道吗
You know what?
你为什么不给我老老实实坐那边去
Why don't you just sit your cute butt down
让我专心做点正事 好吗
and let me do what I do. Okay?
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
我也专心做点正事如何
You gonna let me do what I do?
这么大年龄还秀恩爱
Ain't they too old for that?
儿子
早上好 你们俩 早上好
- Good morning, y'all. - Good morning.
他们恩爱秀得有点多余 但依然是可爱的父母
Their cuteness can be extra,
但依然是可爱的父母
but they're adorable.
我爱你 我也爱你
- I love you.- I love you.
我没法不承认
I can't even lie.
他们是我的OTP
They're my OTP.
最完美的一对
One true pairing.
妈妈和爸爸都生在花♥园♥高地
Mama and Daddy were born in Garden Heights.
他们初吻是在避风港项目的廉租♥房♥♥里
Their first kiss was in the Haven Acres Projects.
爸爸说我们的生命扎根于此
Daddy says our life is here.
因为我们的同胞生长于此
'Cause our people are here.
这里有鲁本先生的烤肉店
We got Mr. Reuben'
发布评论