译林版英语小学六年级上册--课文翻译(课文翻译)
Unit 1 The king's new clothes
Story time故事时间翻译
Long long ago, there was a king. He liked new clothes. One day, two men visited the king. “My king, we can make new clothes for you.” The king was happy.
The two men showed the king his new clothes. “My king, please try on these magic clothes. Clever people can see them. Foolish people can’t see them.”
两个男人给国王展示了他的新衣服:“我的国王,请试一试这些神奇的衣服。聪明的人能看见它们。愚蠢的人看不见它们。”
The king walked through the city in his new clothes. There were a lot of people in the street.
They looked at the king and shouted, “What beautiful clothes!”
国王穿着他的新衣服走过城市。街上有许多人。他们一边看着国王,一边喊叫:“多么漂亮的衣服啊!”
A little boy pointed at the king and laughed, “Ha! Ha! The king isn’t wearing any chothes!”一个小男孩指着国王大笑:“哈!哈!国王没穿衣服!”
Cartoon time英语课文翻译
发愁的反义词Miss Fox and her students are playing a game. They are telling a story. Each student says one sentence. Miss Fox starts.
狐狸老师和她的学生们正在玩游戏。他们正在讲故事。每个学生说一个句子。从狐狸老师开始。
Long long ago, there was a mountain.
很久以前,有一座山。
Sam is quick.
萨姆很快。
There was a house on the mountain.
在山上有一所房子。
Great, Sam!
太棒了,萨姆!
Willy says the next sentence.
威利说下一个句子。
An old man and a little boy lived in the house.
一个老人和一个小男孩住在房子里。
Wonderful, Willy!
好极了,威利!
Billy says a sentence too.
比利也说了一个句子。
The old man told the boy a story.
老人给男孩讲了一个故事。
Good!
很好!
It is Bobby’s turn. He is thinking hard.
轮到博比了。他正在努力地思考。
Bobby, what’s next?
博比,接下来是什么?
Long long ago, a mountain.
很久以前,有……一座山。
Ha! Ha! We have to start the story again.
哈!哈!我们不得不重新开始这个故事了。
Unit 2 What a day!
Story time故事时间翻译
Sunday, 20th September
9月20日,星期日
telephone是什么意思It was sunny in the morning. Su Hai, Mike, Liu Tao and I went to the park by bike. 早上天气晴朗。苏海、迈克、刘涛和我骑自行车去公园了。
There was a parrot show in the park. We saw some interesting parrots.
公园里有鹦鹉展览。我们看见了一些有趣的鹦鹉。
Then, the weather became windy and cloudy. We flew kites high in the sky.
然后,天气变得有风和多云。我们放风筝,风筝在天空中飞得很高。
It was time for lunch. We brought some dumplings, some bread and honey and some drinks.
到午餐时间了。我们带来了一些饺子、一些面包、蜂蜜和一些饮料。
We saw some ants on the bread and honey. There were some bees too. We could not eat our lunch!
我们看到面包和蜂蜜上有一些蚂蚁。还有一些蜜蜂。我们不能吃我们的午餐了!
In the afternoon, there were black clouds in the sky. It rained. We were hungry and wet.
在下午,天空中有乌云。下雨了。我们又饿又湿。
What a day!
多么糟糕的一天啊!
Song time歌曲翻译
Rain, rain, go away
雨,雨,走开
Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. Little Johnny wants to play. Rain, rain, go away. Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. Little Johnny wants to play. Rain, rain, go away.
雨,雨,走开。改日再来。小约翰尼想玩耍。雨,雨,走开。雨,雨,走开。改日再来。小约翰尼想玩耍。雨,雨,走开。
Cartoon time英语课文翻译墨童
Sam meets Bobby in the park.
萨姆在公园里遇见了博比。
Hi, Bobby.
嗨,博比。
Hi, Sam.
嗨,萨姆。
You look sad. What’s the matter?
你看起来很难过。怎么了?
I lost my new kite.
我的新风筝丢了。
Sam wants to know why.
萨姆想知道为什么。
What happened, Bobby?
出什么事了,博比?
This morning, Tina and I flew my new kite in the park, but it wasn’t windy in the park. 今天早上,蒂娜和我在公园里放我的新风筝,但是公园里没有风。
What happened then?
然后出什么事了?
We climbed up the hill. It was windy there.
我们爬上了小山。那里有风。
What happened then?
然后出什么事了?
The kite flew high, but it flew too high and we couldn’t hold onto it. It flew away.
风筝飞得很高,但是它飞得太高了,我们不能抓紧它。它飞走了。
Sam laughs.
萨姆笑了。
Is this your kite?
这是你的风筝吗?
Yes! Why do you have it?
是的!你为什么有它?
I found it near the hill!普通话绕口令
我在小山附近发现了它!
Unit 3 Holiday fun
Story time故事时间翻译
The students came back to school after the National Day holiday.
国庆节假期过后,学生们回到了学校。
Mike: Hello, Liu Tao! Where did you go for the holiday? I called you, but you weren’t at home.
迈克:你好,刘涛!你假期去哪里了?我给你打过电话,但是你不在家。
Liu Tao: I went to Shanghai and visited my aunt.
刘涛:我去上海拜访我姑姑了。
Mike: What did you do there?
迈克:你们在那里做什么了?
Liu Tao: We went to the Bund and visited the Shanghai Museum. I saw many interesting things. How was your holiday, Mike?
刘涛:我们去(上海)外滩了并且参观上海博物馆了。我看见了很多有趣的东西。你的假期怎么样,迈克?
Mike: It was great fun. Our family went to a farm near Star Lake. We picked some oranges and went fishing.
迈克:它非常有趣。我们全家去了星星湖附近的一个农场。我们摘了一些橘子并且去钓鱼了。Liu Tao: Did you catch any fish?
刘涛:你抓到鱼了吗?
Mike: Yes, I did. I caught a big fish!
迈克:是的,我抓到了。我抓到了一条大鱼!
L iu Tao: That’s great. Why did you call me?
刘涛:那太棒了。你为什么给我打电话?
Mike: Because I wanted to give you the fish.
迈克:因为我想要把鱼给你。
Liu Tao: Where’s the fish now?
水华是什么刘涛:现在鱼在哪里?
Mike: I ate it!
迈克:我吃了它!
Cartoon time英语课文翻译
It is time for dinner. Bobby comes home late.
到晚餐时间了。博比回家晚了。
>数字分析
发布评论